Very complex situation

Hi everyone,

First of aall sorry for my typing, apparently this forum isn't very android friendly :p.

Here is my situation:

I met this girl about 2 years ago, who has turned into one of my best friends. We text literally 8 hours every single day, we are both gamers and we play video games together every night until bed, she is currently my neighbor and we make dinner together every day. In 2 weeks we are moving out together into a 2 bbedroom apartment. We hang out on her bed watching TV or playing video games together every Friday and Saturday, and she even takes her shirt off and let's me play with her breasts at the same time . this is all the background information I can think of, I'm sure there is other weird things we do that I'm forgetting.

Now, I've asked her out 3 times, once a few months after I met her, once a few months later, and the last time about a year ago. She has declined me every time because she 'doesn't want to be in a relationship'. She has never actually been in one before she's 25 and still a virgin. When I asked her out the second time, I asked her if she would consider dating me if she ever felt like dating someone, she said yes. The last time I asked her out I told her I would never ask her again because it's super embarrassing for me to be denied 3 times, and told her the next move is hers. She said ok

I treat this woman like gold, I buy her ****, taxi her aroubd wherever she wants to go, I'm kind, very chivalrous, and you know, all the other cliche things. We have taken road trips to visit her parents, just the two of us, and she is visiting mine this weekend.

I hope I made it pretty clear that she is into me, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. 2 years of playing this game is very rough on the feels, and I don't know what else I can do.

Please help me out with any advice. I'm willing to wait for her for almost forever, because she is my dream girl, but I don't want my efforts to be in vain.

Thanks a lot!

You treat her too well and therefore she doesn't see the point in being in a relationship. I'm not saying don't treat her well, but don't treat her like a princess. Maybe then she will realize that she wants to be treated that and will finally want to take it to the next level.

Also if you love her and she is everything you want, why do you feel the need to put labels on things? Sometimes it's better to enjoy things the way they are rather than trying to change them. If it seems like you are already in a relationship then be happy with what you have and that you have a caring and loving relationship.

But if you can't live without the label trying backing off just a little and see what happens. Hope this helps.

I hope I made it pretty clear that she is into me

Hm. I don't think that's clear at all. I think she only thinks of you as a very kind and generous friend. Did you leave anything out? Have you done more with her physically than touch her boobs? Have you held hands? Kissed? If so, how long ago?

• Author

I agree too that I pamper hher too much, but she is not the kind of person the chase men. Lately I've been trying to back away from it all, but I enjoy doing things for her so I have troubles restraining myself.

We haven't really done more than boob groping because that's not a line I'm willing to cross until she wants to. I value her friendship too much for that. I guess the most we've done outside of that is fallen asleep spooning on her bed half a dozen times.

• Author

Also, it's not about the label. I just want a little more ya kknow? I don't want sex, I can live without that, but to be able to hold her hand in public or give her a kiss or something is enough to satisfy me.