My friend might have a crush on me

Let me give you the back story, we meet in 2003 in class at UNC. We tried dating but it didn't work out. So we didn't speak for 6 years, I ended up getting married and divorce and she ended up having a child. So I found her on Facebook back in 2009 talked, met up had a great time, loved her child and we've been friends ever since and to be honest she is probably one of my best friends that I have. She's seen me at my great points as well as sad points. I ended up being named her son's Godfather, so last yr she ends up having another child this time a girl and once again I named the Godfather which is fine because we're that good of friends. A few months later I get relocated to Vegas from Charlotte because of work, and I'm suppose to be moving back to Charlotte at the end of the summer.

Now on to the present, I'm single with no kids and like I said a few moments ago I'll probably be moving back home soon. So lately she's been acting strange, saying she misses me and stuff like that. But it's coming out more and more and a week ago one of her friends randomly texted me out of the blue saying asking about when I'm moving back, explained when the move is coming and was to that my friend really misses me. So anyway the next day I get a text from my Godkids mom asking me would anything destroy our friendship and me nothing thinking I said "no," we're always gonna be friends, also the day before she asked for my address because she said she wanted to mail me something, I was thinking its school pictures of her son. And I'm like what's with all this random questions and she said she's been thinking about something's and she said she'll just wait til I come home, and all of a sudden it's starting to add up that she might have developed feelings.

Now I was married to a woman with a kid from a previous relationship and I know that drill, and to be honest I know if I decide to try it I'm pretty sure it will work out but the question is do I want to go through all the baggage that comes along with it and right now that answer is no. And she's been texting me a lot lately and I've kind of been brushing it off because I don't wanna lose that friendship where we can talk about everything. So if that is the case how should I approach it because its my Godkids Mom and if anything goes wrong I dont want to lose my relationship with my Godkids, plus once she actually brings up her feelings the nature of our friendship in my eyes will change because I feel a line has some what been crossed..... #confused

I don't wanna lose that friendship where we can talk about everything.

Then talk to her about this. Just say, "Remember when you said you wanted to tell me something when I move back? I've been wondering about it ever since. Can you just tell me now? What's going on?" And if she's still like, "No, teehee, I can't." Say, "No, seriously. Please, don't do this 'I know something you don't know' thing. That's not cool. Just tell me."

I mean, you're thinking she might have feelings for you, but it might be something else entirely. Just find out.