Why does he hate me for no reason?

bowsandhearts

Why does he hate me. Theres this guy we go to the same school we are both 20. I never talked to him or bothered him in any way. If i'm far away from him he stares at me. His friends also look over at me when hes with them. Whenever he sees me on campus he looks annoyed and sometimes he turns around and goes the other way. :( that hurts my feelings A LOT..... Nobody acts like that to me, i'm a nice shy girl i keep to myself. His behavior towards me is similar to how a girl would treat me.....really mean for no reason. Kinda makes me hate myself becuz i blame myself for everything. He could be in a good mood but if i come across his path he gets angry....i can tell by his body language.

january2011

A random guy who is rude is not someone who is important in your life. If you haven't done anything that would put yourself on his hate list and he's not man enough to tell you that he has a problem with you. Just ignore him.

An important life lesson is that you can't get everyone to like you. No matter how nice you are.

Focus on school and other areas of your life that are important. It might seem like it's a lifetime away but soon you'll graduate and your world is likely to change dramatically. Some moody guy who doesn't even know you is not going to figure highly on your list of priorities.

• Like 3

Know and matter . . . they don't treat you this way - right? Focus on those who celebrate you and not someone you don't know who is a Mr. Crabby Pants at best. ;)

• Like 1
His behavior towards me is similar to how a girl would treat me.....really mean for no reason.

I think the larger problem at hand is why you feel threatened by other women.

Or think people "hate" you when you haven't even spoke to them.

You might want to see somebody about managing your anxiety.

• Author
bowsandhearts

Haha feel threatened by other women? Thats funny. How am i supposed to be around women if all they do is gossip and say ''i hate her'' when they see me.

• Author
bowsandhearts
Has this person ever even spoken to you, Hun?

No.......but at the beginning when we first started seeing each other around campus he always stared at me and smiled..