When will he make his move? Will it move past friendship?

mynameisluca

Hey guys,

Any input on my situation?

I met "Bryan" two weeks ago for a blind date and we hit it off, having a long dinner and coffee afterwards.

To my surprise the very next day he e-mailed me asking if I'd like to join him for a drink! So I did. He was out of town the rest of the week but it was decided we'd get together when he returned. We went to the movies Monday. He travels a LOT for his job and keeps mentioning how busy/stressed he is, but asked if I wanted to come over to his house Tuesday night before he left town. I agreed, and we spent the night hanging out on his bed, talking and playing with his cats. LOTS of eye contact and very easy/comfortable conversation, hugs he initiated at the beginning and end of the night and we weren't exactly miles apart on the bed either! He asked me if I would mind taking him to the airport on Wednesday night - this was the third time we saw each other that week. So I did. I kissed him on the cheek goodbye - a few hours later he e-mailed and we talked on the phone and e-mailed until his return.

I offered to pick him up from the airport and so I did. He was leaving town the next day and so would be in town for a total of SEVEN HOURS, which he chose to spend with me! We watched movies and ended up falling asleep in his bed. Still nothing physical, though what I would characterize as slight cuddling was going on. No kissing, even.

I took him to the airport and he's e-mailed me every night since or we've talked on the phone. Last night I get an e-mail that says "Geez...Luca, I already miss hanging out with you."

Sigh!

My question is: is this man going to make a move? What do I do to let him know that I'm interested without scaring him off? I'm thinking maybe he wants to see if I'm okay with his travels before he makes a move? What do you guys think? I'm back in the dating scene after several years off the market and I just don't know how to read these mysterious men. :\

- Luca

average guy

Why does HE have to make the first move? Next time you see hm, YOU make the first move :)

Good luck! :)

Cheers,

A.G.