Can I consider her my girlfriend , do i need to ask her to be my girlfriend?

Hey Guys, can i consider a girl my girlfriend if we love each other and we both tell it to each other and we kiss everyday and we are very close, like in public i ve kissed her, she holds my hand and she told me that im the love of her life and so do i... Now, what i really want to know is, do i need to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend or she is already my girlfriend because we act almost like a couple. And we really love each other ! thnx :)

Quest4_TheLost

I have struggled with this one myself. I don't know how old you are but once I got to a certain age I felt like asking someone out in that fashion was highschool stuff. Once we were where you are, we were together and that was it. However turns out some people will look at this as just dating. Which makes them free to date others. I found this out the HARD way lol..

So yes make it official I don't care how!! :D

Perplexingana
Hey Guys, can i consider a girl my girlfriend if we love each other and we both tell it to each other and we kiss everyday and we are very close, like in public i ve kissed her, she holds my hand and she told me that im the love of her life and so do i... Now, what i really want to know is, do i need to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend or she is already my girlfriend because we act almost like a couple. And we really love each other ! thnx :)

You should definitely ask her especially if you love her as you say and you want her to yourself especially in the dating aspect. If you don't ask her to make it official and the feelings about where you both stand is confused and she goes on a date it will hurt you, I would make an effort to ask just to clarify and know you are exclusive. Good luck :D

You definitely need to have 'the conversation' regardless of age. Tell her you want to be monogamous (don't assume anything) and let her know your relationship has a future worth developing as far as you're concerned.

I was FWB with a guy in college. Years later when we were talking he was shocked to hear me call our relationship 'FWB'. I asked him when did he ever say anything to me that would make me think he was really into me and thought about our future? He didn't, that was why I refused his advances after a certain amount of time.

He said he was so young and self-absorbed he never thought about expressing how he felt to me, he just assumed I knew. Hard to do when he was talking about how interesting other women were, I said. He said he did that to make me jealous, to get some kind of reaction to see if I cared. So he drove me away instead of bringing me closer. He is now married, has grown up, and deeply regrets how he treated me. He says he considers me his soulmate. Don't be like that guy.

If you're in a relationship it's not just about sex and feeling something, it's about communication, sharing and showing her how much you care. If you're not even sure about communicating about how you feel at this basic level, I'm wondering if you're emotionally ready for an actual relationship. If you're willing to learn then you better express yourself to her and ask her questions too, show a strong interest in her. Don't assume anything.