Turning Ex into FWB

Short on details, but that okay.

How badly do you want it and how bad do you want it to get?

Sorry, the best I can manage in the circumstances.

• Author
Short on details, but that okay.

How badly do you want it and how bad do you want it to get?

Sorry, the best I can manage in the circumstances.

We were LDR for some time because I moved for a job. She was supposed to move. She broke up with me and didn't move to Texas with me. Ended up going back to her ex and moved to NY with him.

She was contacting me for a few months. I went NC on her for five months (We were together for over a year). I ended up answering a phone call of hers. She's moving back home, but she apologized to me yada yada.

Really I do want to have sex with her. We were extremely physical and unfortunately I do want to FWB a bit but I don't want to get my emotions out of wack. I am about 95% disconnected from her because I can move on and realize she isn't for me, but emotions could cloud my logic.

it depends upon how impulsive you are in seeking short-term benefits over potential long-term grief. Over how much do you want something potentially complicating now or you just want to move on with your life in a simpler fashion. And of course, she does get a say in the whole thing, not just "Yes" or "No" but "Here's the deal". Best not to take things up under any misrepresentation or misunderstanding on either of your parts.

Have you ever seen a drunken woman stand outside an ex-partner's door at 3.00 am shouting "David, David, you can't just dump me like that!" Waking up the whole neighbourhood. Spectacularly unedifying to be honest. But hey, different strokes for different folks? Even better one of a guy's Philippina ex-wife who drunk, outside his house, slashed all his tyres and then poured a pint of turpentine over his car and set light to it. Classy I say.

You'll figure it out, depending upon how optimistic or pessimistic you are.