Why does she keep forgiving me

I really like this girl I might actually be in love with her. We work together I've known her for 5months now. Shes 19 I'm 24. I've hurt her alot by ignoring her because we had a fight it was my fault and she forgave me. Second time I asked her out she rejected me and I told her I can't be friends with her anymore cause I had feelings for her so we stopped texting and talking and she forgave me. Third time I lied to her that I got really drunk and that really hurt her cause she got so worried and we started talking again yesterday.

You really, really are asking the WRONG question.

It should be, "Why do I feel compelled to act like a complete prick when pursued by a perfectly pleasant and normal woman?"

Might I tentatively suggest because you are immature, insecure and feeling awkward, clumsy and inadequate in her presence?

If you think that my question is insulting or rude then I suggest you read it again and ask yourself the question. You are only 24 and I am, well, a tired, worn out old fart who made the same sorts of mistakes as you are making at your age and now wish I hadn't.

Just sayin'.