Internet Dating

undercoverangel21

undercoverangel21

So May of last year I had an ad on this site to find a great family orriented guy who wanted a long term relationship that was commited and honest... Let me tell you all the great story of what i got instead.... Sit down n hold on tight cuz it will blow ur socks off! So a man named Nathan wrote to me from reno nevada and we started chatting n sending pics. He seamed to be a cool guy said he was moving to Auburn or Colfax in a few months and that he was looking for the one! Said he owned a thrift store n that he had a son nsmed Kyle n that his neighbor who had a huge crush on him watched him for him when he was working out of town. So stupid me i believed him n thought he was a sweet guy. Well we started dating and became serious then one day he had taken me to lunch at chevys and forgot the bank card he payed with snd asked me to go back and get it for him n not to be alarmed that it had his ex girlfriend s name on it and that he lost his n just never took her name off of it. This triggered my curiousity but i had to dig for more info. Then he had got his old job at a plumbing company in sac so we were looking for a place for him n he called me on a Saturday evening n said he was on a job n lost his wallet and was freaking out n had to ho to the bank in reno to get cash cuz the girl know him there n he had no I'd so he wanted to kniw if i would deposit a check from him into my account n pull out the cash so u know i did it not looking at yhe check i put it in the atm. So u know the check had Kristals name on it again just like the card i put 2 and 2 together after the check bounced n i went searching for this girl. Me and one of my childhood best friends Ilene went with me to reno to find this woman so we went to the address listed on the check and sure enough the Kristal S was his wife and he had no children but a little brother that he never really took responsibility for. So his wife said he had no thrift store and they had been unhappy for years but grew up together as kids so they just didnt know how to end it. Here i go with compassion and here his side saying he was 30 years old n that he wanted a child n she couldn't have one so i felt bad n took him back! Absolute worst mistake i could have ever made! So then several lies pop out from there about money about work about talking to other woman....I found out that him n his wife never split n that they had planned a trip to Hawaii together haha by my great investigation skills and my best friend Ilene was there we me through all of this meanwhile she cheats n lies n stealsfstealsfrom her husbsnd the same way nate did to his wife so it maked it hard for me to be there for either one of them...i think to myself why is everyone do filled with evil ways these days! Idk but she tries to kill herself and me n nate come to the rescue cuz noone else is there for her n she stays 9 days in the mental hospital meanwhile i clean her house n take care if her kids n do what i can for her because i loved her! Well this **** really did the unthinkable going with the msn i love n thought i wouldnt find out?? Ha after her being there through all of that she thought ieieouldnt have my intuition right! Yep the day i left he was begging me to stay n saying he loved me so we had decided we would date n go to counseling n work things out. Then he leaves town with the fat ugly whore who prostitutes herself. So sges off the radar for 2 days like that doesnt give it away.... hmm so i confront her with proof n she does nothing but threaten to kill me n hurt my children! Lmao pathetic losers. Point being you never get what u ask for on these dating sites! Not very many people are honest these days snd now i lost what i thought was a friend n the man i loved to s disgusting tramp but they are exactly alike in their misery so i hope they are hsppy with themselves n if they ever do grow a concience it will be a miracle! So treat others as u want to be treated n there is a ton more to this exciting planty of fish sucess story if ud like to hear it or made it this far! Happy fishing y'all and sad thing is she's only with him out of desperation cuz she has no one n nothing no where to go because shes a sick girl into drugs n needs s place to stay! So never fall for desperation n think it will last!