What's going on here?

Mothmanismagic

Mothmanismagic

This guy, who is literally one of my best friends has me pretty confused.

He was absolutely destroyed by his last two relationships. I was there for him, knowing him these past 4 years we've gotten super close.

We are each others' go to for about everything. I'm relation ship traumatized as well. Except I just have trouble allowing myself to have emotions really.

So neither of us are looking for that at the moment.

He suggested that we be sorta fwb. We flirt a lot.

We haven't had sex or anything near yet. But I'm just wondering if this will end up as more than fwbs? He's never been in a casual type relationship, and he gets attached. He always tells me how he loves me so much and that I'm his best friend and such.

I really do love him too, and he knows this.

When he suggested this, I reminded him how bad I am at this, and he wants us to "help each other" with our issues.

What is he meaning? Does this sound like it'll remain too casual after all?

We're together and hang out a lot. He will kinda flirt and stuff with others, but he always wants to be with me instead?

He always plays with my hair and clothes. Sometimes he'll sit behind me and just hold there.

The best thing you can do is talk about what you want. Don't become Fwb and hope or assume he becomes attached (or vice versa). Let him know what you want, if anything, before becoming intimate. If you don't someone will surely end up hurt.

• Author
Mothmanismagic

Yeah I'm confused because of him saying friends, but acting different haha

And 3 years now? Wow, that's awesome! That's an inspiration :)