ing someone that i cant get over?

FaithInTheDark

FaithInTheDark

I met this guy , we talked a lot on Facebook and he lives in a Diffrent city than me. We ended up hanging out when I went to his city and we hit it off really well. I spent three days with him and he told me how much he was into me. When I went back home , i didn't hear from him near as much as I did. I liked him so much and it hurt my feelings when I started to notice he didn't seem that interested any more. I get we live 9 hrs away...but I rely couldn't stop thinking about him. We would talk now abd Then but only if I talked first. Well after two months I feel like I was moving on from him. Stupid I know. He told me how its been a rough couple months and Hes having a hard time....I still care for him. So randomly he emails me asking for a favor. He said the only reason why I'm asking is cus I trust u and I have ju Where to turn.he asked to borrow $20 for food cus his work screwed him money. He felt crappy asking. It took me by suprise and at first I thought, u bearly make an effort to talk now u want me to help ? I decided to be the bigger person and I lent him the money. he was super grateful d stuff.....I'm going to his city in a couple weeks, apart of me wants to see him but I don't want to put myself thru that again..and I think he's been seeing someone. Again what do I expect we don't even live in the same city. Any thoughts...I know he's a good person but my mind is so drained by him....any insight it thoughts?????

When I went back home , i didn't hear from him near as much as I did.

We would talk now abd Then but only if I talked first.

So randomly he emails me asking for a favor. He said the only reason why I'm asking is cus I trust u and I have ju Where to turn.he asked to borrow $20 for food cus his work screwed him money.

and I think he's been seeing someone.

This, above, is what jumped out at me. He lessened contact, then only when he needs something from you, asks for money, and you think he's with another girl. Maybe the $20 was to take her to the movies? Your gut instinct is there for a reason. It sounds to me like he knows you will do him favours and he says whatever you need to hear in order to convince you.

Trust your gut, don't go see him. Forget the $20 and forget him. I hate to say it, but you're being a doormat honey. It's time to move on.

Did you have sex when you spent the three days with him?

If you did, that was a mistake......but I agree that he's using you at this point. Write off your 20 dollars.

• Author
FaithInTheDark

Thnx guys, I'm writing this whole thing off. I think the $20 was a symbol of everything...to write him off, be the bigger person...and forget about him

Thnx guys, I'm writing this whole thing off. I think the $20 was a symbol of everything...to write him off, be the bigger person...and forget about him

Yes, it was something to hold on to. Good for you! You will be strong!

:)