Its been a year and i still dont know what she wants!

hey guys :)

Last year, thee is this girl, we were really close, and we used to hang out all the time in class i used to always sit with her, like all the time, we used to flirt even though we were just joking, i even think that she liked me and i really liked her. i was just happy how we were, and im sure she was too. but one day we were talking in class, but some douchebag in class came and pulled my pants down as a joke, i pulled it up and beat him up, when I came back, her face was red and she refused to talk to me, its been like that for a month, then i just lost it, i missed her, so i went and sent her a message on facebook saying that i missed her and that i had nothing to do with it and how i was sorry, and she said that its okay and when i came back, we stopped hanging out, everything between us was just all hi and bye stuff, and in fact she started hanging out with my best friend (a dude) in class, its not that i was jealous but i missed her, and she kept saying that she was okay but never went back to how we were.

this year, she is in the same class that my best friend is in, but he says that she never talks to him, i stopped to say hi once, she said that she cant talk to me anymore and that she was sorry. i just said okay and left, though i was really depressed, i mean its been 3 months since we actually talked, i really missed her, i mean she really was close to me. then came the summer holiday and in the holiday i sent her another message on facebook and she said that she was just trying to clear herself up from last year and that she still saw me as a close friend and once i went to her to say hi, she said that she missed me and we started to walk together in the break as thats the only time i see her. after that it was just hi and bye, i want to actually get her back, but i dont know how i can go and talk to her or what i should do, i used to go up to her all the time, now i dont know why i cant now :/