I'm not sure what he is feeling, I'm getting mixed signals

I met a guy through a friend about two months ago. Since about a month ago we have been talking non-stop through texting and have hung out once a week or so. Up until last week everything was going good. We even hung out and he told me to text him later. Then the next day everything changed. He told me we couldn't hang out Saturday because he "doesn't want to hook up with girls he's not in a relationship with." Then he ignored me for a day. Then he said he was looking for more but somethings were holding him back. He made an excuse that he was worried about my past relationship with one of his friends. We ended up hanging out that Saturday and making out. Ever since then things have been different, he's become more distant, doesn't text back as quickly or text as often.

Then, last week we talked like normal. I asked if he was busy Saturday and he said he could hang out. Then he mentioned he wanted to be just friends and that "all he could offer" because he doesn't want to date anyone. But we still text ALL THE TIME and there is an obvious mutual attraction. Then Saturday he invited me over and we ended up having sex and I spent the night. Now I'm not sure what is happening. He texted me last night but seemed like something was bothering him and kept apologizing. Then he said "I'm an *******"ii after we were talking about something. And I asked "why?" And he said it doesn't matter.

Now I'm just confused. The bad things about this whole situation are:

-hes 6 years younger than me

-he just got out of a relationship 3 months ago

-hes friends with an ex of mine (thankfully not close friends)

-my friends are convinced hes an ******* but I fail to see it

-he admitted that he's cheated on gfs in the past

- hes sending mixed signals

I'm just really confused on what to do. He's already made it clear he doesn't want a relationship. I would be ok with a friends with benefits situation because we are really attracted to each other. Please help!!

That's just a ton of drama. I'd move on. This guy has some issues going on right now. He doesn't seem like he's in a good place.

What exactly is appealing about any of this? It might help to take a look within you. Good luck.

sweetheart5381
I met a guy through a friend about two months ago. Since about a month ago we have been talking non-stop through texting and have hung out once a week or so. Up until last week everything was going good. We even hung out and he told me to text him later. Then the next day everything changed. He told me we couldn't hang out Saturday because he "doesn't want to hook up with girls he's not in a relationship with." Then he ignored me for a day. Then he said he was looking for more but somethings were holding him back. He made an excuse that he was worried about my past relationship with one of his friends. We ended up hanging out that Saturday and making out. Ever since then things have been different, he's become more distant, doesn't text back as quickly or text as often.

Then, last week we talked like normal. I asked if he was busy Saturday and he said he could hang out. Then he mentioned he wanted to be just friends and that "all he could offer" because he doesn't want to date anyone. But we still text ALL THE TIME and there is an obvious mutual attraction. Then Saturday he invited me over and we ended up having sex and I spent the night. Now I'm not sure what is happening. He texted me last night but seemed like something was bothering him and kept apologizing. Then he said "I'm an *******"ii after we were talking about something. And I asked "why?" And he said it doesn't matter.

I'm just really confused on what to do. He's already made it clear he doesn't want a relationship. I would be ok with a friends with benefits situation because we are really attracted to each other. Please help!!

I'd be careful with this one OP.

I am currently seeing my ex's good friend... imo opinion, guys are pretty good at keeping private, "private" however he may be feeling a lil odd about the situation, depending on his age and maturity level.

If he is just out of a relationship, he seriously means it when he says "no relationship". If he is a smart guy he knows he has to be totally ready for a relationship, otherwise he may hurt you inadvertently with his possible fear of further abandonment or a fear of hurting you with a perceived inadequacy.

Take your time and tread lightly, OP. Do your own thing, don't wait around... just chill and enjoy your time with him.