How to catch him defenitely? (Capricorn and Libra?)

First of all I'm not that beliver in horoscope but... i'd love to know the opinion of some Capricorn boys too.

Well, I'll explain the situation.

I meet a guy two years ago. He is older than me but not much. The main thing is... he teases me sometimes, he know me well, I know him well and he knows I really like him.

But the fact is that every time we actually start to reveal somethng and when he says something out of bord he starts to go away... he doesn't answer me ans so on. I don't really know what to do...

We have a lot of confidence but eevery time we start again to go to something like flirt but allways with some caution side aside... he just "run"!

Yesterday I confronted him with this feeling when he wanted to talk about sex ant something like testing me o that field and he just stopped to talk...

I reaaaaaaally don't know what to do... I've allways respected him... I think he had to because until the fact that I was a girl to his eyes he never tried something. Now he says I'm a women and he plays with me I just can't understaind why he allways run from this... :/

What can I do more to try to have this man?

I can't forget him... I love him so badly.. I love the flew, I love the respect, I love his job passion, I love the confidence he have too!

I know he thinks I'm attractive, I am. And he knows I'm really more than just a pretty face.. I'm really well succeded in my studies and carrer. I know he adires the fact I'm a "little girl" who works hard and I'm kinda a great leader.

But I'm really desperating right now. Because he runs, he arrrg... he drives me crazy and all I want is him to don't think I'm just kiddin. Because I'm not... How could I when all I tried to forget him failed?? :o

• 4 weeks later...

well for one, your email is full of typos. Do you present yourself in that way to him as well? It's not very professional or mature. How big is the age difference? I've been in your position before. What do you want? A relationship or just to have sex? You need to make up your mind first.

It's not Love when he keeps running away..