I kissed my friend when I am drunk!

I first met him at a party and he asked me my phone no.He was quite reserved and slow mover. So I texed him first and we went out together for a couple of times but we weren't clicked. So we decided to be just friends. After that we shared a lot of stuff about the girl he likes and I encouraged him to make a move with her. But that girl has a boyfriend so he was not sure what he would do.We are not closed friend, though. Last night I was invited to his party at his house. There was a girl who seemed intersted in him and I also pushed him to get her.But he just said no! But I saw them were talking and sneaking into his room for a moment. But I don't care at all. After that I was talking with him and his friends and I felt so comfortable, safe with him. I was drunk and high then I hugged him a lot but he was acting normal and hugged me back a bit. He said that I was acting like I was his wife. Then I stop hugging him and 10 minutes later I grabbed his arms to hug me. I don't know what happened, then he walked me home and we kissed ( french kiss) 2 -3 times when we were alone. I don't know who started first. Then we were about to kiss again but he just pushed me and said he didn't want me to feel regret in the morning. To be honest I didn't like him but I am not sure about my feeling now. I don't know how he feels about me. He usually thinks I am too conservative. We havn't talked about it after since . What should I do? will he think I am a naughty woman.

I guess one question to ask is why you would 'french-kiss' someone you don't/didn't like. Be honest about that.

If he's conservative and a slow-mover and that's not your style, then, even if you do 'like' him, your styles appear to be incompatible.

What should you do? Date other men and leave this interaction as part of your history. If he asks you out on a date, OK, see how you feel about that. If not, lots of other fish in the sea.

• Like 1