How to admit feelings for guy friend

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Met him when he formed a study group. Fast forward a year and we've gotten to know each other better. Very little contact outside of study group, but I would like to become more than just friends.

He's a very reserved guy and doesn't like to talk about himself, but has really opened up, especially in the last few months. Our study group has slowly dwindled and about 50% of the time it's just us two and we talk and laugh a lot. :love:

I am afraid of asking him out because I think he would feel weird about me taking the first step.

How to let him know? I'm thinking of just grabbing and kissing him one day. :bunny: Thoughts?

whattothink

How about casually asking him to grab a drink or cup of coffee after the study group? That way you're totally alone and just see what happens. Although...I'm sure he'd get the point if you'd grab him and kiss him! ;)

• Like 1
  • Author
WhiteChocolate

While studying today I said something about a benzene molecule (nerdy I know haha) and he said, "That's adorable" while laughing.:love: There was another girl there, and then I had to leave early so nothing happened.

I actually don't think he likes me but wish he did. I'm so scared - I really like him as a person too - his opinion is something I value - and will be sad if we stopped talking.

Nervous nervous nervous!