"Good thing" to "Not entirely sure anymore."

PlatinumX23

Alright so I'll start this off my stating I'm 23 and the girl I like is 22. She just had her birthday a little less then a month ago and of course I spent time with her for it. Alright so this all started a little bit over a month ago when I just ended off on a 3 year serious relationship with my ex and for about a month I was hit pretty hard by it, watched my ex get swept off her feet by some navy guy, is now moving with him to a state over and is now actually in the process of having a future child with him (glad I got away from that one...). So as I watched all this happen I was with this girl I met at a party down the street from me which I have known for quite sometime.. she use to have a crush on me when we were little ones but nothing serious obviously.. Well basically the group I hang out with are all friends with each other and well that's how I started hanging out with her.

The party: Had the normal drinking games, laughed, name calling between friends, the signs from this girl being interested in me, the typical young adult party for along weeks ending. So the girl was getting ready to settle down for the night but obviously couldn't because of all the people having fun so I went in and we made small talk and one thing led to another I made the first move and we began to make out and talk and begin again. (Both of us were not drunk.) So since I lived just down the street I offered her a place to stay since she knew me and she was fine with it so we left and came back to my place. More making out and one thing left to another, we didn't go any further then making out but it showed that we both were interested in each other but she said she didn't want to rush anything so I told her it was fine and she knew I respected her choice and she knew I was fine with her request. Next morning she called out of work and we hung out a good part of the day and went out to breakfast and etc...

Week later: She's texting me all the time when I'm at work, I text her everything is going good. Met her parents, she met mine.. she even stated that it's really nice I met a guy that treats me like I should be and her parents were happy for her to find a good guy for once which I looked up too because I'm not a d-bag like the ex-bfs shes had in the passed. Then I asked her when she spent the night at my place one evening if she wanted to just make it official and be a thing. The smile on her face was the best thing I saw come from anyone in a long time because I knew I was happy and I made her the happiest she had been in a long time..

2 Weeks later: Everything is going great or atleast I thought everything was going great until she just moved down the street from me with one of her closest friends she has that threw the party we met at. Her friend just broke up with her FIANCE after she turned 21. Go figures so I'm watching my buddy in pain keeping him sane in the mean time. Anyways until she moved into the house down the street it went from being "He makes me happy.." To "I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now, but I don't want you out of my life completely and I hope we can start over in the future." BS. So my question is, do I just say the hell with her and let her figure out what she could of had and move on? Or enjoy my time being single, go out and have fun etc.. and wait for her? Could this of just been a rebound relationship and wasn't going to work out anyways? I called her out on asking if she broke up with me because I'm friends with her friends fiance but she just told me it's just because she wasn't ready, honestly.

Her past ex's: were both a-holes, treated her like crap, and just flat out used her pretty much.. She had been in a relationship for about a year and just broken up with her ex because he cheated on her in June.

As much as I can only say it had only been a month of dating her.. I can say that she actually made me happy and I could finally be myself again after my long break-up I just went through.. Whats your advise?