I caught feelings :/

I met this guy and we started talking and he asked me what I was looking for, and I said I didn't want a relationship because of my breakup with my ex. That we could be friends and hang out. He said fine. We ended up having sex. We would text each other once in a while after that just to see how each other was doing and out of nowhere in the convo he would text "I can't wait to see you or I wish you were here" and I thought ok where did that come from? but I replied back ''me too.'' Last time I saw him, we hooked up again and went to the movies after. His leg was leaning up against my hand so I put my hand on his leg & as soon as I did that he grabbed my hand & held it thru the whole movie. I know that's not really a big deal, but it was nice. On Monday we were texting each other and he said he wants to challenge me to a bet playing some game called Halo. Even though I never played it before I said fine & what's the terms? I got nervous cause I was expecting some sexual thing like me having to give him head for a hour or something like that, but he said if I lose I have to cook him dinner. I thought aww that would be nice & I was not expecting that, so now I can't stop thinking about him. We're supposed to go out again this Friday to a arcade/restaurant downtown and I want to tell him that I want to be more than just FWB now, but I don't know if I'm taking what he does in the wrong way. Then I think what if he does like me and since I said at first I don't want a boyfriend he's not saying anything & I don't want him to find someone else.

• Author

I wanna think that too, but something's telling me I might be taking it wrong. I was thinking about asking him on Friday what's going on with us if we're just having sex or are we dating. That way I can put a fake smile & say ok & won't feel stupid if he says it's just sex.

copperhead246

it seems like he may like you if he doesnt he shouldn't be saying that he wished you were there or that he couldn't wait to see you holding your hand or anyting like that....especially once sex was thrown into the mix. but what i'm hearing about guys is if you tell them one thing in the beginning they put you into a box and it's all down hill from there which I think is b.s. and unfair. Just cause you don't want a relationship today doesn't mean that if you become involved it should be out of the question tomorrow especially if you are doing intimate things like hand holding etc. but at the end of the day you have to just tell him and see what he says either he is really interested or not but at the end of the day i'm sure you'll be fine no matter what he says :bunny:

• Author

I'm just scared he's gonna say we're just f*ck buddies. I know it's my fault cause I already slept with him without knowing how he feels or being in a relationship with him, but I thought I wouldn't catch feelings. Now I'm analyzing everything he says and does. Like on Friday we were in his house and he started asking me these what would I do in this situation questions and in one he said "what would you do if you were married to someone..." then he changed it and said ''no what would you do if u and I were married...." and I thought why did he change the question to me & him. Probably no big deal but I caught that. Then when we left to go downtown to a place I invited him to go to, he kept paying for everything which my ex boyfriends didn't even do and when he was paying for our drinks, I said to him aren't u glad I said I'll drive and he said yea & that's one of the things I like about you. I could've brought it up then, but we were having fun so I didn't wanna ruin it. I did lose the video game bet we had, so now I have to cook him dinner. I think I'll bring it up then, if I have the guts too :(

copperhead246

lol well hopefully you will find the courage and it will make the dinner that more special...he could've been "interviewing" you with the questions to maybe get a better handle on you and your personality or he could just love asking questions lol...the paying for everything idk if you can really go off of that for the simple fact of i have at least 1 guy friend that likes to pay when we go out cause he thinks women shouldn't pay if they go out with a guy even as friends...but since he was asking you questions maybe try and ask him some...as far as the sex thing though honestly if he likes you he likes imo he could've stopped the sex if it was going to be that big of an issue i've got a guy friend that pointed out that he slept with his first love on their second date and they would've the night they met only something came up they weren't able to they dated for a few years then i have other guys that say they would put the female in a box so it varies but let me know if you ask him or not keep me updated :bunny:

I would just tell him. If you like him and he likes you, great! If you like him and he is only with your for sex, thats a good thing to know too and you can make the best decision when you have all the facts.

• Author

I actually did try to ask him on Friday. When we coming back to his apartment, I said ''can I ask u something'' but I didn't say it loud enough and he had one of his heavy metal music cds blasting, so he didn't hear me and we had already reached his block, so I didn't say it again. But my courage did get a little boost yesterday cause we met on a dating site. My best friend was after me to meet a new guy cause she was tired of seeing me crying over my ex. One day I was really mad at my ex, so I decided I was gonna do it. I googled sites, picked one, signed up but put I only wanted friends not a relationship, uploaded a pic & signed off. Next day I logged on and had about 4 pages of messages :eek:. I wasn't gonna read all if them, so I just looked at the pics of the guys and I saw him & thought he was really cute and answered him back. Anyway, when you click on someones profile, it tells you when was the last time they were on, and I know he was still going on even after we met, but yesterday when I checked, he had deleted his profile. I smiled a little cause I didn't want him looking for girls anyway and I got a little hype thinking did he delete it cause he found me :D As for the sex, I never took that as he liked me because I know guys could have sex with girls they don't like. Hanging out with friends and walking down the street I've overheard lots of things guys would say about f*cking this ho and all types of nasty stuff. But the sex was a little different last time. A little more intimate in a way. We would always kiss for a few minutes but once the clothes came off the kissing would stop, but last time we were kissing during the sex which was kind of nice and made my dumb ass feel even more for him. I think the day I cook for him would probably be the best time to bring it up. I just gotta keep thinking he's already seen me naked, I shouldn't be afraid to talk to him. :confused:

Hi, i m new here and want to talk about the Photo to painting .

You can Change your Photo to painting Beautiful paintings made by canvas painters. A great idea for valentine gifts, unique birthday gifts, Christmas gifts for any occasion

thanks to Admin who give me permission to posting my post.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
FaithInTheDark

I understand what it feels like to develop feeling for a guy , when you are not sure where you stand. But you owe it to yourself to find out. It seems to me he is showing major signs that hes into you, more than just a f buddy. If you find yourself being fearful bringing it up face to face, i recommend you ask him thru text. Asking face to face is more mature, and probaby the right thing to do, but you have to do what it takes to know where you stand. with my last relationship, i said " look i really like you, and see us having a future together, but whats going on here, do you want to be in a exclusive relationship or not" and I got the best response i wanted to hear. and felt 100x better after asking its also important to know if hes sleeping with anyone else. for all you know he could be seeing 10 other girls. so cowboy up and ask. good luck.:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

We were texting last night & I got bold & I asked him & he said I'm the only one he's been with since we started messing, but he's not ready to commit. I said that was fine. I mean I can't force him to be with me. I actually feel better knowing now even though it wasn't what I wanted to hear but whatever. I just came back from his house, he cooked, had a great time. Maybe he'll change his mind if not, there's plenty of other guys.