trouble understanding her

I met this young lady 8 months ago. For six months we'be been flat mates and best of friends. The going was really good then when on one playful night we had sex. Since then it has been a regular thing but before we progressed even further she told me she was a bi and was not willing to settle down. Even though I tried to persuade her into a relationship she was still unwilling. Until recently we had a argument after sex when she told me not to touch her ears or wisper sensitive words. I found this offensive so I grew annoyed and asked her why would she be cutting me off at every opportunity I had to make the time we spend together a worth while , then she said it for the same old reason, no emotional attachment.

She told me last week that she was coming home with one of her friend who recently graduated. When they eventually did, she left us both together to chat. It turned out to be a very good conversation. I thought it was ok to ask her consent to ask her friend out since it was through her we met. I noticed since then she was avoiding having sex with me. I asked her to tell.me what I did wrong. She said everything was good but as for what makes her angry, she's yet to find out if she was knowingly or un knowingly angry.

The whole thing is confusing. The question on my mind is why is she resorting to this action?

buster2209

There's a phrase I heard a long time ago;

"Don't sh*t on your door step"

You want a relationship, she wants a f*k buddy.

I'd let it go man. But that's me.

She's bi. She's attracted to women too and may feel pulled in different directions. She doesn't seem to want affection from you only sex. I'm afraid she is as she says, emotionally unconnected and uncommitted. She might fancy her friend and, if so, would not be happy about you asking her out. She might feel jealous of you, not her. I think if you get attached to this woman you are having sex with, you are only going to get hurt. She could become infatuated with a woman just like that and you would be demoted. It happens. I've seen it. Sorry.

• Author
There's a phrase I heard a long time ago;

"Don't sh*t on your door step"

You want a relationship, she wants a f*k buddy.

I'd let it go man. But that's me.

You are absolutely right!! But my fear now is without her i wouldnt have known her friend. She seem to fancy me. If i break up this fast i might as well lose the friend because they've been very good friends.

• Author
She's bi. She's attracted to women too and may feel pulled in different directions. She doesn't seem to want affection from you only sex. I'm afraid she is as she says, emotionally unconnected and uncommitted. She might fancy her friend and, if so, would not be happy about you asking her out. She might feel jealous of you, not her. I think if you get attached to this woman you are having sex with, you are only going to get hurt. She could become infatuated with a woman just like that and you would be demoted. It happens. I've seen it. Sorry.

Am quit happy with the careful observation. I intend to break up gradually. About the sex part, i have made up my mind to stop because i have even more seriuos things to do...(reading) ..so it will be for the better.