I have known this lady for over 5 years now & we were just plain old friends who have never met face to face yet to this day, met her from other friends on the net a few years ago. Since she found out I’m no longer married she has been pursuing me & in her own words “wants to do me” as in a sexual nature, she has made it very clear without a worry in the world.

Problem is she is 23 & I’m 45 ………….

I've been told by another friend she likes older guy's...How do i get the message across to her that no is no? She refuses to hear me out or let idea of hers go by stop pursuing me.

She got my mobile number from a friend & she now keeps on texting me with good mornings & hello's & flirts at any given chance on text.

How young is too young?

Will this die out?

Is she a potential stalker?

Should i cut her out of my contacts & run away from her?

How young is too young?

Will this die out?

Is she a potential stalker?

Should i cut her out of my contacts & run away from her?

Hmm indeed. The age thing is personal preference. It comes off that you feel she might be too young for you, so that should give you an answer to that question. If she likes older guys, it is possible she's more attracted to the lifestyle an older man can provide than emotional attachment, or she had daddy issues, etc. Depends on the individual.

As for it dying out...good question. It seems like she just wants to have a fling with you from the description you provided, and once the fun for her is over, she'll move on. I could be wrong though. If you've known each other for five years, she developed something for you. Once she found out you were no longer married, she pounced.

The final two questions relate to each other. She could be a potential stalker, or is just being overly aggressive. You may be well served to take her out of your contacts and run away.

From the brief description of your situation, she sounds like trouble; and based on how you worded your situation, your instinct is probably telling you the same. Of course, what you decide is up to you, but if anything happens between you two, it may not have a positive end result for you.

I sense hesitation and doubt in your post. If it doesn't feel comfortable in your gut, you know what to do :)

princess xena

I agree. Age is just a number, as long as both are adults. But if you are uncomfortable, dont do it!! Be honest with her, if she doesnt respect your feelings, she was not a real friend.

• 2 months later...
  • Author

Thanks for the input...frankly i didn't feel comfortable with it so have shut her off my life totally in a polite way.

Now there is a 25 year & a 29 year old who are keen on me :lmao:

Why do i seem to attract the younger ones, might give the 29 year old a chance even though i would love to find someone around mid 30's an age group that i feel comfortable with.