Relationship with childhood friend

Ive recently started thinking about an old friend and decided I want to give it a try with her. We met when we we're 5 years old, and really close when we were young, but we eventually grew apart as we got into highschool because of having different friends. I have had a crush on her the majority of the time ever since I met her, and I know she liked me too at one point, but I didn't want to screw it up because we were still just kids. We have great chemistry together and it seemed in the past all it took was to look into each others eyes to make things awkward for our friendship.

Its been 4 years since I have last seen her, and yesterday I took the step and reconnected with her on facebook and started talking to her again.I was happy to find out from her profile she is single. We exchanged a few messages last night and she seemed to really enjoy talking to me and leaving me long replies and asking a lot of questions of what I was up to. All of our messages were spaced out through the night, I could tell she was acting a lot differently around me then how she normally acts from what i've seen with her friends and I sent our so far final message at midnight, but i still haven't gotten a message from her. I don't want to keep talking to her through facebook for too long, but she lives an hour away and I don't have a cellphone or anything so its only temporary.

Is this a bad sign? She was using the facebook mobile or whatever so I guess she could have replied anytime through out the day. Any pointers or advice?

why not say it's been great catching up like this, how about we catch up in person sometime?

Balls in her court to accept or not and take it from there :) good luck