reuniting with an old friend...

To give everyone some background info, i reunited with a group of friends i knew over 10 years ago (1 guy and 3 girls... for the sake of the story, ill name the girls S, Y, and A). Initially, we all met at a restaurant and i mentioned that i didnt have a gf. The guy told me that he'll introduce me to a couple of female friends, while also suggesting that the other 3 girls should ask around for me as well... which i appreciated at the time.

As the night progressed, the guy ended up leaving, so i was left with the 3 girls. We all moved to another place to drink, and i increasing started to become more and more attracted to S (A lives in another country, and i simply wasnt attracted to Y). I ended up flirting with S the entire night, and we all ended up drinking til 6am. Seeing how i didnt have a place to stay, S and A offered to let me stay at their respective apartments. However, S may have offered a place to crash just to be nice. Nonetheless, i wanted to keep talking to S, so i ended up going to her place. While waiting for the train, S was really tired so she was resting her head on my chest while i had my arms wrapped around her. Nothing happened at her apartment nor did i try to do anything (she slept on her bed while i slept on the couch). The next morning, she walked me to the train station while she had her arms wrapped around mine.

Fast forward to 5 days later, and i invited her to go get lunch. We ate at a nice restaurant, and ended up going to a nearby place to grab some coffee. Despite her being a very shy girl, i kept the conversation flowing, and at least from my perspective, we had a good time. I casually asked her to hang out with me again, to which she said ok. Regardless, i may see her again in a couple of days to go drinking with the guy and A again, as long as she somehow manages to free up some time.

So heres my issue:

1.) I dont know whether she considered lunch a date or a simple meal between friends.

2.) Towards the end of the "lunch date", she took out her phone to show me pics of her girl-friends, and asked which one i wanted to be introduced to. (my friend told me she's testing me, but i guess thats open to debate)

The first night was amazing, but the "lunch date" was very ambiguous, which left me worried about the direction this is heading. I really like this girl... from our brief time together, i can already tell that shes exactly wat i want in a gf. Its been awhile since ive liked a girl this much, and i dont want to end up being friend-zoned.

Id appreciate some advice on how i should proceed with this situation without being friend-zoned, and also some insight to wat could be going through her head.

To give everyone some background info, i reunited with a group of friends i knew over 10 years ago (1 guy and 3 girls... for the sake of the story, ill name the girls S, Y, and A). Initially, we all met at a restaurant and i mentioned that i didnt have a gf. The guy told me that he'll introduce me to a couple of female friends, while also suggesting that the other 3 girls should ask around for me as well... which i appreciated at the time.

As the night progressed, the guy ended up leaving, so i was left with the 3 girls. We all moved to another place to drink, and i increasing started to become more and more attracted to S (A lives in another country, and i simply wasnt attracted to Y). I ended up flirting with S the entire night, and we all ended up drinking til 6am. Seeing how i didnt have a place to stay, S and A offered to let me stay at their respective apartments. However, S may have offered a place to crash just to be nice. Nonetheless, i wanted to keep talking to S, so i ended up going to her place. While waiting for the train, S was really tired so she was resting her head on my chest while i had my arms wrapped around her. Nothing happened at her apartment nor did i try to do anything (she slept on her bed while i slept on the couch). The next morning, she walked me to the train station while she had her arms wrapped around mine.

Fast forward to 5 days later, and i invited her to go get lunch. We ate at a nice restaurant, and ended up going to a nearby place to grab some coffee. Despite her being a very shy girl, i kept the conversation flowing, and at least from my perspective, we had a good time. I casually asked her to hang out with me again, to which she said ok. Regardless, i may see her again in a couple of days to go drinking with the guy and A again, as long as she somehow manages to free up some time.

So heres my issue:

1.) I dont know whether she considered lunch a date or a simple meal between friends.

2.) Towards the end of the "lunch date", she took out her phone to show me pics of her girl-friends, and asked which one i wanted to be introduced to. (my friend told me she's testing me, but i guess thats open to debate)

The first night was amazing, but the "lunch date" was very ambiguous, which left me worried about the direction this is heading. I really like this girl... from our brief time together, i can already tell that shes exactly wat i want in a gf. Its been awhile since ive liked a girl this much, and i dont want to end up being friend-zoned.

Id appreciate some advice on how i should proceed with this situation without being friend-zoned, and also some insight to wat could be going through her head.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT ask her to "hang out"!! That is the key to the friendzone, as you hang out with your friends. You date people you are interested in.

Ask her on a date, and establish that it is a real date. You pay, you plan, etc. Whatever she says, you'll have your answer.

Asking a girl to hang out is ambiguous, thus you are confused.