Flatmate

Hi all,

I am looking for advice. I have a crush on my Christian flatmate. Before you write this off as a disaster, I'm not going to do anything drastic..I just want to test the waters and se whether he has any interest in me, in that way.

Firstly we've been living together for 2 months but both absent a great deal.. secondly, I believe in god but am not at all Christian, or religious as such, while he studied Theology, teaches it and is church-going, into all that stuff as a Christian. Despite that we have heaps in common and get along so well, he's one of the most lovely and interesting people I've met, while at home.

When I am around him and his Christian friends however something shifts; he doesn't introduce me, he becomes quite quiet and withdraws from normal conversation with me - I don't find them that friendly towards me either.

Normally, as (I daresay..) an attractive girl I know when a guy is keen on me, but with this one, to me the feelings are there and the bond growing but he's just so wholesome, I don't know what signals to looks for.

How can I test whether he's interested in me like that? Thanks :):confused: