i like him but i can't tell if wants me. he flirts with me so much..what should i do?

[font=century gothic][/font] i just got back from band camp. i met this junior(im going to be a freshman) who is so flirtatious which kills me because i dont know he likes me back. hes so nice and gorgeous.

he picks me up, tickles me, says i love you but of course in the friend way, puts his arm around me but AGAIN in the friends way, offers back rides, and so much more. 2 people asked if we were going out which kills me. it's torture.

but he wants/wanted my friend. well kinda. because he talked to her and noticed thats shes shallow and has an attitude. so he stopped attempting to talk to her. but she wanted him too so now she can't get him.

he had like 4 opportunities to hookup with OTHER girls but i dont think he realized that i wanted him too. i dont know what to do. during the schoolyear i'll see him everyday which will be fun.

You need to approach him hunn, and ask him if he would like to catch a movie/go out for coffee/etc. with you. Make it specific, time wise. Don't say sometime...say when, where, etc. That way, there's no confusion. :D

Go as friends. If you continue to like being around each other as much as you both clearly have in the past, then you may have happened on a really great fella. He is not going for just any girl...this dude appears to like honest, sweet, friendly girls. He's picky, he likes you, and those are good things. ;)

Start as friends, with no expectations other than to get to know each other the best you possibly can. It'll be all the more special if you progress past the friendship point.

Don't put doing so off, either. He's a good guy, right? Don't risk him being "snapped up" by some other girl who figures out the same thing. Even if he says no, he's gonna remember you asked him. If my guess is right, I think he's gonna be glad you did.

Go get 'im tiger!

Curt