Controlling

I have a friend with benefits (going on for about a year now). We meet up when we can.There has been many times where I cant text him back (usually when I'm sleeping ). He gets pissed and continues texting until he eventually stops. If I text him more than twice he gets mad yet hes allowed to harrass me when I'm not answering. Wtf? He will ask questions about things going on in my life but if I get even as close to as nosey about his life he clams up. Again wtf? Once,(February 2010) in the middle of the night he even drove out to my house (30 minutes away) when I wasn't answering his texts because I was sleeping. He the next day acussed me of lying about being asleep, saying I was with some other person because he didn't see my car in the driveway (it was in the garage)! I was friends with him a year before becoming friends with benefits. What is up with him, we've both agreed we can sleep with other people??!

Cracker Jack

This guy sounds like he doesn't understand the meaning of FWB.

He seems to believe your FWB connection allows him to have control over you and what you do in your daily life. He also sounds like he's obsessed with you. If he needs to know everything you're doing, why you're not responding to some of his texts, and accuses you of sleeping with other guys even though you're not in a relationship, he clearly thinks you belong to him.

I dunno how you can continue seeing him like this.

TaraMaiden

Take out the 'F', and take out the 'B' (neither applies.)

That leaves 'With'.

But you shouldn't be, in his case.

End it.

Get your sex somewhere else, because this is becoming too risky for words....