my friend acting strange

hi

i have known this guy for about 6yrs; he's lately act strange

he for some reason fell the need to touch me

on my shoulders or my back.

he also ask me when i return back to work, have i gotten myself into any trouble,

i don't want to question him or out

for some reason he has a sensitivity issue when it's come to me.

i don't want to loose a friend,at the same time, i'm confuse with what's uo with him

please share your insight on this.

hi

i have known this guy for about 6yrs; he's lately act strange

he for some reason fell the need to touch me

on my shoulders or my back.

he also ask me when i return back to work, have i gotten myself into any trouble,

i don't want to question him or out

for some reason he has a sensitivity issue when it's come to me.

i don't want to loose a friend,at the same time, i'm confuse with what's uo with him

please share your insight on this.

I think you already know "what's up" with him. You aren't confused at all. Either allow this to continue and start a relationship with him, because that's what this is heading towards. Or tell him to his face "I like you as a friend, but that's all."

Also, try to form complete sentances, correct spelling, with some good grammar to boot. You'll get more responses if you do.

I guess I need to say this again-lol.

Men almost NEVER go out of their way to befriend women unless they are attracted to them. Almost never. The fact this man is your friend at all pretty much proves he has the hots for you. And I can tell you with some confident that his interest in you didn't just begin recently.

I guess I need to say this again-lol.

Men almost NEVER go out of their way to befriend women unless they are attracted to them. Almost never. The fact this man is your friend at all pretty much proves he has the hots for you. And I can tell you with some confident that his interest in you didn't just begin recently.

It really amazes me that women are suprised when the guy who eagerly plays the part of "the man" for her when she isn't in a relationship puts the moves on her.