unexpected evening

butterflysil

this started about two weeks ago when i went to meet a male friend,i will call paul, for drinks, i have known him for about ten years now. there is no interest from both sides. we text alot basically really are just good friends. the problem is that night one of his friends, i'll call sam, who i always found attractive approached me and we talked all night. paul always told me sam is not boyfriend material. paul also knew that i found sam attractive and even texted me here is your present as a joke. paul left and i ended going back to sams place we did everything but sex(no condom). going into this situation i did not expect nothing just fun. according to paul sam is bascially a non committing person. the next day paul asked if we had hooked up i said no. paul was like ok well don't turn it into you wanting to get to know sam and date him. paul was like take it for what it was for. paul was shocked that we did not have sex, he was like wow thought it was a sure thing. sam texted me during the week. i didn't try to communicate with him at all.

sam asked paul if he could basically talk/befriend me, paul said yes. a week later i texted paul if he wanted to hng out he said sure. when i went to meet him he was gone but his other friends were there. so i basically hanged out with them and i went home with sam again we did have sex this time. the next day paul asked if we hooked up i said don't remeber. which i did remeber, just felt it was none of his business. sam still contacts me which i don't mind but my friend asked me flat out if i can stop making his friends my friends.

there are two things that just don't make sense in my head, i took it for face value one night stand now sam tries to get to know me. second why would paul tell sam he could proceed and tell me to stay away? i feel in this whole situation i approached it as a one night stand and was gonna move on and now it suddenly is turning into something complicated. paul thinks i am pursuing sam which is the other way around. and to my knowledge most one night stands are a man's dreams and now sam is making it more than what it is.