Mixed signals from best guy friend

I've been good friends with this guy for over 1 1/2 years. The 1st 8 months or so we hungout we always kept to our own personal space. He started dating someone a couple months ago and around that time he has started wanting physical (non-sexual) contact from me. He's wanted shoulder massages from me, taps me on the thigh when he's taking to me, plays with my hair, pokes me on the side, we've playfully wrestled. Now he wants me to give him a candle lit lotion massage with music playing in the background while laying on my bed. Meanwhile he has a g/f!! I'm so confused about this!! I've also liked him for awhile now and I'm finally getting some attention from him so of course I go along with it. Anyone have any advice for me???

What he is doing with you and asking of you is way too personal for a guy with a girlfriend. A massage as you described is too personal for a lady buddy to be giving him.

Set some boundaries and let him know until he has no girlfriend to provide these services, you are available only as a friend. It sounds like he's using and abusing the friendship. If you want more from this guy, you'll have to put your foot down.

perhaps he's not getting that kind of physical attention from his girlfriend and is using you for it instead? definately not appropriate when he has a girlfriend...