Christmas gift ideas

in the lab where I work, my collegues organised a secret santa game thingy where you're supposed to get a gift to whoever name you pick. Anyway long story short, I need to get a decent gift within a 15$ range to a 20 year old female, and it has to be by tomorrow(since the lab closes in the vacation) and I need some ideas. I really don't know her all that well so I am thinking about something anyone cangeneraly make use off. Maybe some accessory for the car? Anyway please advice me

curiousnycgirl

Socks, Starbucks gift card, a nice mug, gloves, a picture frame, something silly like a piggy bank, sometype of food gift (the stores everywhere have them)

That's all I can think of before my coffee

if it needs to be something for a female then a nice scented candle or or some bath oils wrapped up nice

if you want more gender neutral then a mantle clock or coffee maker

just go to walmart or target and if takes you more than 7 minutes to find the perfect gift then you are thinking too hard. make sure the packaging doesnt say walmart or target

curiousnycgirl

Sure hope you plan on putting a $5 or $10 gift card in there to get it to the appropriate amount!