meeting for the first time again.

I am meeting up with this guy I have liked for a few months again for the first time tomorrow in a month. We went almost three weeks without any contact and last week he finally contacted me. He wanted to hang out. I said i was busy and he bugged me all week to meet up with him, but i couldn't do it. I was confused why he didn't talk to me for three weeks.

Well we made plans to meet up, and i am nervous. I don't know what to expect. Before our three weeks of no contact we were kinda dating, but we never talked about dating exclusively. I only wanted to be with him

Its like i dont even know him anymore. Like i am meeting him for the first time.(again I am excited, but then again i am scared that we may have passed up something that could have been real beautiful. I dont know if i have feelings for him anymore. Those three weeks were torture. I think I cried myself to sleep every night. Sounds pathetic I know.

But since joining LS I have read some threads about people and I have found comfort in what they had to say. I feel that maybe I have moved on and maybe I am seeking closure. Not sure yet as you can read, my head is all jumbled.

Should I ask him why he didn't talk to me for three weeks or should I act as if it never happened? How do I greet him? Should I hug him or just say hi? I dont know what to do; I dont know how I feel. What should we do? He seems excited to see me, but i am nervous.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Cuase I sure as hell dont know how to go about it. :confused: I am scared, excited, nervous, pissed, and happy all at the same time.

-I read a thread written by Jmina that was titled "Click for a new start. For some hope, help and guidence." I just want to thank you. You helped me out so much. I found so much comfort by what you wrote. I can't thank you enough. Thanks a million.

you'll be okay. Really. if he wants to be there with you, and has chased you down- he wants to see you. it doesnt matter what you say, what you wear, how you act, its okay. he wants to see you.

for what reason, we don't know yet, and i think thats why youre probably nervous. I would defo take control of this and ask him whats up with the three weeks. Avoiding is unacceptable- theres no excuses except being in hospital or whatever for blanking somebody. youve been through pain and anxiety- i'm being ignored for 5 days and i hate it- so 3 weeks??? you have every damn right to ask him. you've probably gone by now, but let us know how it went! i hoped you asked him.