Girl at work..interested?

Hey all,

this is about a girl at work (Don't worry..this isn't my career or anything...just a job I work for extra money so I don't really consider it much of a factor here)

I met this girl about 4 months back and for this time period she stares at me a lot..and she lets it be known..she smiles with her eyes kinda thing and she would not let the gaze go until I do..so I started talking to her.

Now I've learnt my lessons from the past not to get all caught up on signs..plus she's a little bit young for me and it seemed like she was growing close to another guy at work too (I think they were flirting in front of me) so I decided it was best I stop thinking about this. My shifts conveniently changed and I didn't end up workin with her for a few weeks which helped me to get over this.

Well we got a shift together last week..and she locked me down with another one of those stares. We started talking again..started taking our breaks together again..basically when she's supposed to be at the front..she's with me the whole night..sneaking around the supervisors to chill with me. She lets it be known that she hates it when I'm not working with her..and that it bugs her if I work in the morning and she's coming in in the evening. She also did this little thing last week where when she was leaving..she kinda tapped my lower back lightly with her hand and said bye.

I wanna know...is this just normal coworker behavior or does this girl actually want me to make a move? She's single btw and yes I'm attracted to her.