Need some advice!! What did i get myself into!!

Ok this is kinda of a long story but i really need some advice on this one. Ok I have this love of my life. We have dated in the past but only for a short time and we were young so obvisously did not work for that reason. We ran into eachother again about a year ago, and everything was great we had our connection back again. He lives an hour and a half away from me by the way so we have definatly spent some time on the phone. Anyway we started seeing eachother like once every couple of weeks and even took a trip for 3 days together with some friends. We have never had any real alone time, but we have this unbelivable connection together!!! We have a great time when we are out together and i am convinced he is my soulmate!!! He says he is not seeing or sleeping with anyone else and neither am I. Over the last 3 months it has turned into a sexual realationship only happening once a month, we have no contact with eachother other than the once a month he calls and decides that he wants to get together so i make the drive and stay the night. My problem is with no contact with him for at least a month what is going on with him. He tells me that we are great together and all the sweet things that i wanna here, but what is up with him. Please tell me i am in love with this man and i think my heart is getting more involved and wonder if i should stop seeing him completely? He is attending school to be a chriopracter and he is 24 and i am 22 if that makes a difference to anyones response Please help me make a decesion thanks kisses

it's always u driving? why doesn't he drive?? and hour and a half is not so far... he could come n see you every week...

i think the guy is getting some easy booty-calls here, and that's about it ...

how can someone who's in love w/ you not contact you for a month??

there's something majorly wrong here... if i were you, i'd forget about him, and focus on building meaningful relationships...

what meaning can sex have if u've never spent time alone together? feeling good together when out with friends is totally different from just enjoying eahc other's company...

it seems that it's a raw-sex r/s here, but u'r not really realizing it...

just some thoughts,

-yes

Ok, I was engaged to a man I'd known since I was 12 years old...it was a long distance relationship, bc he was in college, and I lived in our hometown. I USUALLY saw him every weekend, but there were some that he didn't come down...and I couldn't drive up there until much later bc I didn't have a car. And the problem with those types or relationships are, that when you are a part, the heart grows "fonder" and the objective of the relationship gets a little distorted.

He probably thinks that there is nothing more than sex between you. So if that is not what you want, I'd suggest you not go there.