sex with one year over ex-boyfreinds best freind??

My ex and I were an on and off roller-coaster for 6 years. We had a fulfilling sexual attraction and were good friends for a few of those years. HE cheated on me, and lied to me all the time, but I still loved him for reasons. We have not spoken in nearly a year. I recently ran into his best friend a few months ago and since have been communicating here and there. We always had an attraction for each other and always got along very well. He was a secret crush for sure. My ex has a new girlfriend and has moved on. Me and my ex's best friend hooked up- no sex about 2 months ago and the flirt is always there. Truth is.. he turns me on very much, but he is my ex-boyfreinds best friend! I enjoy his company and we know each other! Is is wrong if I indulge this lust further?? I feel like it is only a matter of time, but I also would not want my ex thinking down upon me. I've wanted his friend for years and feel that I can do what I want now frreely, but I still feel the shadow of my ex and what he thinks of my actions. My ex has moved on, would he really even care?

out of all the men in the world - you could certainly choose a guy that won't cause hurtful feelings to all involved.

figure that if you date - they will no longer be best friends. that's just the way it works.

i'd be willing to bet that subconsciously you want to hurt your ex and this seems an easy backhanded way to deliver the pain by enjoying yourself at the same time. seems too selfish from this perspective.

These past few months, I've been intimate with a best friend of one of my ex's (we broke up nearly four years ago) It's a hard road to go down. Especially when you are your ex's best friend have mutual feelings for one another. I can tell you, from my current experience, they will think of their best friend. Please keep in mind my ex has also moved as has your ex, so to us... (assuming you feel the same) we have no issue with being with one of our ex's friends. Honestly, many people meet this way. They date someone, meet one of their friends, the relationship doesn't work and one day you find yourself connecting with their friend. Yes, it's a very tricky situation. Since you have not had sex yet... I don't know what I would recommend to you. I can tell you, my connection with my ex's best friend is one of the most, if not the most, amazing attractions / experiences I have had thus far. This can complicate things especially because so much feeling is involved. I think you should follow what you think is right. I'm assuming that since the two of you have been intimate that there are mutual feelings. You may have to tread carefully, and remember, as in my situation, you may need to understand that he may need to come to terms with having feelings for one of his friends ex's.

In my situation, as the previous posted said, there are no underlying feelings to hurt my ex. I hope that is you're outlook as well.

Would your ex's best friend not be able to speak to his friend first, find out how he'd feel about it? I think a lot of the time when a friendship breaks it's because of secrecy rather than the relationship.

I say go for it. I've been with Ex's best friends, and I personally don't think there's anything wrong with it. If they make you happy, why should an ex stop you from happiness.

The only thing is, be prepare for them to talk about you at some point if they're still friends. As long as you keep it civil, everything should be fine. My best relationship was with an Ex's best friend.