Need a female perspective

So there is this girl that I am pretty good friends with. We spend a lot of time together, but I've only known her for about 9 months. I never pursued dating her, so I saw other women. She dated another guy. No problem there. But we are both recently single... about 2 months. So we've been spending more time together.

So last night we had dinner at her place with another girlfriend of hers. I cooked. Lots of wine was consumed and all three of us were feeling pretty good. Pretty quickly, the conversation turned to sex. She told me that she dated a girl for a bit, and shared some more details about her sexual past. I didn't ask her to share, but she did. And let me tell you... this girl is a firecracker. She was trying on some slutty (in a good way) outfits for me... little tops with her boobs clearly visible. One of them was just barely hanging on, so I got up a good breath of air, and blew her top off. This kinda stuff went on for hours while we were drinking.

All three of us sit on the couch and continue sharing sex stories. She tells me she is turned on, and her friend says "you should take advantage of her tonight". My friend certainly didn't seem turned off by the idea. This girl has had a threesome before, so I really thought they were trying to get with me right there. But we continue hanging out and she shows me pictures of her during her wilder past... naked pics of herself with her body painted, etc. She then tells me that she is a sexual freak... likes pain, giving blowjobs, etc... Asks me my size and questions why I have so many girls interested in me. Her friend told me I am "off the charts cute", so I was pretty sure I knew what they were getting at.

But we had plans to go out, so we hop in a cab and go to the bar. We're dancing and her friend starts grinding on me pretty hardcore right in front of her friend (the girl in question). She had never seen me dance before, and her friend said I was a great dancer, etc. Anyway, this girl I'm friends with has a bit too much to drink. Subsequently, she is in no condition to do anything but sleep. So, after making sure they were home ok, I left.

It seems to me that this girl is turning up the sexual heat big time. But there really is no way to tell. I know she likes me, but we're in a comfort zone. We have talked about dating, but just never have. She wants me to ask her on a formal date, etc, but I never do because I just wasn't sure if she was really interested, or just trying to be nice. The only time we hooked up was when we first met. But it was just making out for a bit.

Anyway, for you girls out there... does she sound like she wants to move toward a sexual relationship with me? I'm just not sure. Wanted to get some opinions before I make a mistake. Thanks and sorry for the long post!

does she sound like she wants to move toward a sexual relationship with me? I'm just not sure.

Are you genuinely this much of a dumbass? I mean, really?

These two chicks were totally ripe to screw you right then and there, and you wimped out.

Personally, your lack of balls would so turn me off, you'd forever be in friendzone, as I would have lose all respect for you as a dude.

Here's a tip - next time the girls are tipsy, modeling slutty clothes, talking about how they love to give head, ask you how big your dick is... take THAT as a sign that they want you to screw them. Not later. Not next week. THEN.

Geesh.

What Charles may have lacked in balls, made up for iron discipline. He's showing us that he can resist the temptation - I'm guessing he's not a virgin - but he was thinking with the right head.

He may have missed out in a night of hot, steamy, crazy sex with two girls - but atleast he can say (and truly know) that he can be trustworthy.

And that itself takes a whole lot of balls to pull off....

• Author

Alright before you get carried away... it couldn't happen then. Her roomate and her roomate's mother were there in the apartment doing something with her room. So, it just wasn't going to happen.

I'm talking about the future here...

• Author

To clarify, the roomate and her mother showed up at the end of this conversation and all the carrying on. That's the main reason we left and kept our plans to hit the bar. Just wanted to clear that up

He may have missed out in a night of hot' date=' steamy, crazy sex with two girls - but atleast he can say (and truly know) that he can be trustworthy.[/quote']

Trustworthy to whom? lol

Yes, I am sure when he's laying on his death bed, he'll look back and be glad he had "iron balls". ;)

Charles - you should have invited the girls to your place to continue the evening.

Totally blew it, IMO...

• Author

So you think irrepairable damage has been done? Hmmm that's pretty dissapointing. I did just get an email from her and her friend that I forgot to mention. She just thanked me for an "awesome night" and that "next time", we'll drink less so she doesn't crash out on us. I guess time will tell. Her friend doesn't live here and will be flying home Tues. But I'm really not attracted to her friend in the least.

So you think irrepairable damage has been done? Hmmm that's pretty dissapointing. I did just get an email from her and her friend that I forgot to mention. She just thanked me for an "awesome night" and that "next time", we'll drink less so she doesn't crash out on us. I guess time will tell. Her friend doesn't live here and will be flying home Tues. But I'm really not attracted to her friend in the least.

If she's saying that next time she will drink less, it's because she's backing off of what happened, since you didn't bite. She pretty much threw it all out there, and you weren't interested, so now she's moving back to FRIENDZONE.

yeah, she was throw the as/s at you but you didnt bite. But that does mean she wont try again. She wants your as/s

yeah, she was throw the as/s at you but you didnt bite. But that does mean she wont try again. She wants your as/s

Should Charles just hit it and quit it?

Should Charles just hit it and quit it?

I can't call it...all I'm saying I'd that is was OBVIOUS she was down for whatever...Charles should have figured that out since she was doing a lot of extra entertainment for him. she wanted it

OP, is your goal to get your noodle wet with any and all comers? Is that the end game? Be a selective man. On your deathbed (and long before it) you'll be glad you were. If the lady was a "good friend", you don't f*ck good friends when they're drunk, IMO. Strong opinion :)

• Author
OP, is your goal to get your noodle wet with any and all comers? Is that the end game? Be a selective man. On your deathbed (and long before it) you'll be glad you were. If the lady was a "good friend", you don't f*ck good friends when they're drunk, IMO. Strong opinion :)

I actually agree with this. I'm not sure what the deal is. I'd imagine that she thinks that I have put her in MY friendzone. I'm going to crank up the sexual tension a bit and see what happens. But no, the end game is not getting laid for me. Not with this girl. I like her a lot and would be happy dating the girl. Time will tell.

• Author

She called me tonight, but I was already watching the Texas/OSU game with some friends. All I can say is that I didn't screw up anything. 9Lives called this one right. What I need to decide is whether or not I want to follow through. Of course I do. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

She called me tonight, but I was already watching the Texas/OSU game with some friends. All I can say is that I didn't screw up anything. 9Lives called this one right. What I need to decide is whether or not I want to follow through. Of course I do. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Just because she called you, doesn't mean she's making a play for your junk. Unless she SAID she wanted your junk. lol. She may have just put you in HER friendzone after the other night, as I said previously.

Then again, if she's the insecure and low self-esteem type, then she's eating this up as you keep blowing off her advances.

• Author

Jilly Bean you are quite the Debbie Downer. It was a pretty explicit conversation. I'm not blowing her off. I was just doing something else... that's all.