Heres my painful friend>+ more story. Male/male

lovelockdown

Hey there, i'm 16 years of age and i'm from Vancouver Canada. There was this boy who was the same age of me who lived on my street and when we met we instantly became best friends. We always used to go down to the park and smoke weed (i know..) and talk and that was it. After a couple months of being friends I started to notice that when we'd do sleepovers we'd always end up close and neither of us said anything. I finally brought it up one day that I wanted to be more than friends and to my suprise he said yes but aslong as others don't know.

So more good months pass and I get a call from his dad I believe saying that they had read emails and i'm's and texts of their sons and they had found out that there was a gay relationship going on. I was devistated because we could no longer hang out. At this point we'd done sexual acts over 200 times i'd say. Not only that somehow which I still don't know everybody found out, litterally. Our worlds were shattered but we still managed to secretly see eachother for another 5 months.

2 months ago we were with eachother doing stuff having some fun and driving around, we crashed (we were drinking) and as a result I went to jail at 16 for this. I haven't seen him since then and the police permitted me from contacting him and vice versa. My whole world is absolutely shattered at this point. I can't even focus day to day, his parents banned him from any computer..his friends told me that he had dropped out of school because of this and was doing nothing. I've turned to even more drugs and drinking to knumb the paint but it's always there. Not only that but they moved off my street so i'm absolutley devistated and don't know what I can do, I guess theres still hope inside of me that we will be buds again one day but who knows..

Any Advice