Man need some direction on this

Alright as you already figured I like someone. Don't know where to start this because yesterday was pretty interesting. Alright well I went to this girls work and talk to her while she is on break. She sees me and runs up to me and give me a hug. We talk for a bit and with the manager and such. Well I head inside to get something to eat and there is my friend sorta who is also working. This girl and him have supposedly been dating on and off. She has told me before that they never dated, but he says they have. Eventually everyone gets off work and I was going to talk to her more well that guy comes out of nowhere and wants to speak to her. Well I find out later on that they are supposedly dating again.

I head off to a party later that night and little after that she texts me asking me what I'm doing and I told her I was guarding the keg lol. Anyway she told me how great it was seeing me earlier that day. So you know while keeping order at the keg we were msging each other and at some point I told her I liked her. Anyway she msges me back saying "this isn't the right time at all. I'm in a mess right now." I was like thats cool I understand and such. Plenty of girls at the party if you know what I mean, so didn't get me down too much. Anyway that a way of saying no? Or she doesn't want to get involved in anything right now?

that a way of saying no?

Yes, you heard correctly: NO, she does not want to get involved with you.

Leave it at that. Hook-up with some of those plenty of girls who were at the party. Live in the present...she said NO.