all over each other drunk but shyish sober...

Ok this is my situation. My brothers girlfriend has alot of friends an recently ive been going out partying and gettin rather drunk with them. I get along with all of them an ive kissed a few of them but im not a manwhore that has slept with any of them. I dont really see them unless they come to see my brothers girlfriend (she lives at same house now) or im out drunk in town. We had a family event recently and my brothers girlfriend told me 1 of her friends was coming too, 1 that i really like an ive kissed her and got her number recently too but havent txt her alot because again we were drunk when we exchange numbers. Anyways she came round to the house and everything was going good an as the night went on everyone was getting drunk, we then started talking more an more about how we should be together coz we get on so well and everyone else was also saying we should get together too, even jokes about getting married and she was inviting me to things like a new years party at her house and birthdays etc...so we went into town afterwards an we was really drunk an we kissed but we lost each other before the end of the night, but it was fine coz she was with her friends. This has happened a few times but everytime we meet drunk we want to be with each other. She came round to see my brothers girlfriend yesterday and I said hello an we talked for a bit about that night an how drunk we were but obviously didnt mention the me n her thing...You probably think we r total pissheads,drunks whatever u wanna call it but what should i do? Txt her sober? ask her out? Its just gonna happen again and again. My last relationship lasted a month an her last relationship lasted a couple of weeks...I think this is putting us both off somehow so id be happy to take it slow with her but does she really like me REALLY? or is it just a drunk thing that doesnt mean anything? They say the truth comes out when you are drunk haha so im confused. Sorry for the long story but I would like to know what you think.

You know, I like to have a few drinks. Always have. When I was younger and single I went out quite a lot. It was fun to date guys that also liked to have a few cocktails...until you realize no one can drive home, no one remembers what happended, you keep losing track of each other, always something. So, I started dating guys who didnt drink much. They in turn didnt enjoy my drunken antics or babysitting me. Soon I stopped drinking so much and found out drunks really werent that fun as far as a RELATIONSHIP goes.

There is a good chance if you stop drinking: She wont be so much fun.

If you continue drinking together - you are drinking buddies, FWB, whatever....but cant be organized enough to be GF/BF.

i have a co-worker who likes me sexually and we have a kissed alot on different days but not french kissing (well maybe one day though), how come he doesn't french kiss me that much, is afraid to be too aggressive with me, I'm not as aggressive as him and he has said that :confused:

casanovacorner

FWB is your best bet. Go out, get drunk and f*** her. She seems like she's game, but maybe she wants you to pursue it. Do it, keep it a secret and have fun. She doesn't sound like she wants to be tied down anyway. She's probably turned on by the fact that nobody knows you two have been kissing.

casanovacorner
i have a co-worker who likes me sexually and we have a kissed alot on different days but not french kissing (well maybe one day though), how come he doesn't french kiss me that much, is afraid to be too aggressive with me, I'm not as aggressive as him and he has said that :confused:

Invite him over, dress up like a school girl, where some sexy shoes, and f*** his brains out. That'll get the job done. Don't tell him anything. Just ask him over to watch a movie, and surprise him when he gets there.

Seriously just txt her NOW. be like come over and watch a movie... then just make out on your couch... then tell her you like her.. (maybe have sex with her) and take her out to eat

i know exactly how you feel, my friends sister hangs out with us on the weekends, we go clubbing and get wasted. she holds my hand, tells me she likes me, kisses me hugs me the whole 9. once the night is over, dont hear from her at all until the next time we go out. sometimes you jus have to except that your drinking buddies and you'll have her there when your drunk and horny :)

Invite him over, dress up like a school girl, where some sexy shoes, and f*** his brains out. That'll get the job done. Don't tell him anything. Just ask him over to watch a movie, and surprise him when he gets there.

I did wear something sexy the day we did french (very sexy) so you are right, but even after that he still doesn't french that much, he'll stick his tongue in alittle ways but that's it! I believe I am an attractive woman, so to him shouldn't I be sexy in no matter what I wear and he's had sex with me before the day we frenched also

• 2 weeks later...