Friends with benefits

I hung out with this guy this past weekend, and everything went great until Saturday night when he left the party with a bunch of girls. Sunday nite he told me he liked me as a friend and didn't want a realtionship with anyone at all. Last night I tried to IM him and he didn't respond. I said "If you dont want to talk to me you should just tell me" and he still didn't say anything. So overnite I thought about it and I too don't want a relationship, so I IM-ed him and basically told him in so many words that I just wanted to be friends with benefits. He still didn't say anything. So later on, he had an away message up and it said "sitting here wondering why Italian people (hes Italian) and blondes bond so well"...Now I have been seeing this guy for about a month, and he said I was the first blonde hes hooked up with and the girls he left with on Saturday were all brunettes. WHat do you think is going on with him? Do u think hes playing hard or doesn't know what to say about my "friends with benefits" thing? Isn't that what every guy wants who just wants booty with no feelings involved?

A lot of people just don't know exactly what they want.

But most men like to do a little work to get the woman they want. If sex is offered on a silver platter, it's not nearly as delightful to them. You know, the old saying, anticipation is more fulfilling than consumation.

I think you are being a bit too forward in all of this. If you back off and play hard to get you won't be able to get this guy away from you.

When a gal is just throwing her body at a guy, it loses a lot of its attractiveness. Don't do that. Stop IMing him and don't even log onto the IMs for a while. When you see him online, turn on your IMs for 30 seconds, then say hello to him and sign off.

When a guy tells you he doesn't want a relationship, what he is really saying is he hasn't found anyone yet he wants to have a relationship with. If you want to be that person, even in just a friends with benefits relationship, you're going to have to play your cards as I have told you.

If you're wanting benefits from this guy, you're going to have to change your strategy and cool your jets.

why are you throwing yourself at this guy? you desperate? you're willing to be nothing but a booty call? quit IMing him and take a hint, i would say. no guy likes a gal who throws herself at him. he likely thinks your real easy and that youve been around the block lots. maybe he doesn't like hooches. move on.

I hung out with this guy this past weekend, and everything went great until Saturday night when he left the party with a bunch of girls. Sunday nite he told me he liked me as a friend and didn't want a realtionship with anyone at all. Last night I tried to IM him and he didn't respond. I said "If you dont want to talk to me you should just tell me" and he still didn't say anything. So overnite I thought about it and I too don't want a relationship, so I IM-ed him and basically told him in so many words that I just wanted to be friends with benefits. He still didn't say anything. So later on, he had an away message up and it said "sitting here wondering why Italian people (hes Italian) and blondes bond so well"...Now I have been seeing this guy for about a month, and he said I was the first blonde hes hooked up with and the girls he left with on Saturday were all brunettes. WHat do you think is going on with him? Do u think hes playing hard or doesn't know what to say about my "friends with benefits" thing? Isn't that what every guy wants who just wants booty with no feelings involved?