ok, i need some feedback..........somebody out there!! preferably with some experience in dealing with a situation like mine...i am sure there are many of you out there.....I am married, he is married....we starting working together 4 years ago, one thing lead to another, and we became intimate to a point...then i backed off, and then he backed off and then we kept on working on different projects together and he would always find some reason to contact me or keep me in his life. strictly platonically....but he still calls and likes my company a great deal...we laugh alot and are on the same wave length in this friendship...however, i find that this isn't for me anymore so i need to know how to end this dear friendship and go on with my life. i am currently unformally separated from my husband, which doesn't seem to keep this man from calling me and wanting to see me, so i do not think he is scared of this situation...i just need to see things clearly...help out there....by the way, this man and i never talk about our feelings for each other...it is held at bay....any thoughts out there on how to deal with this?

You are a married guy's booty call.

You were married and cheating on your husband, that had to contribute to your separation from your husband.

Does your husband know about your infidelity?

Regardless of you getting back with your husband or not, this guy is no good for you. Seeing him is a mistake.

Even if you were to get him to leave his wife for you (right, like that will happen), you'd be constantly looking over your shoulder at any women he encounters.

Do the right thing, stay away from him. Even if you have to change jobs to do it.

If its platonic, whats the worry? If hes psycho, tell him your dating a cop.

You said your both on the same wave with friendship, so stop leading him to believe your his friend.

Tell him your busy, give him the cold shoulder, and buy a caller Id or change your phone number. Or just be a complete bit*h around him, than he wont want to be in your presence.

And last if everything elese fells, just tell him how you feel.

ok, i need some feedback..........somebody out there!! preferably with some experience in dealing with a situation like mine...i am sure there are many of you out there.....I am married, he is married....we starting working together 4 years ago, one thing lead to another, and we became intimate to a point...then i backed off, and then he backed off and then we kept on working on different projects together and he would always find some reason to contact me or keep me in his life. strictly platonically....but he still calls and likes my company a great deal...we laugh alot and are on the same wave length in this friendship...however, i find that this isn't for me anymore so i need to know how to end this dear friendship and go on with my life. i am currently unformally separated from my husband, which doesn't seem to keep this man from calling me and wanting to see me, so i do not think he is scared of this situation...i just need to see things clearly...help out there....by the way, this man and i never talk about our feelings for each other...it is held at bay....any thoughts out there on how to deal with this?