my neighbor

I met my neighbor a year ago when she was breaking up with her boyfriend who's 30 years her senior. We fell in love but she could never get rid of her ex because he's very rich and powerful and would not leave her alone. She made plans to move but now she's undecided. Seems the ex has been trying very hard to get her back. She tells me that it makes no sense to throw aways her six year relationship with this guy for me....someone she just met. She's also afraid of being on her own...this guy provides for her well. I'm not rich but I'm not bad off either.

I have noticed the her agenda still revolves around him and that includes when she can see me.

I think she was sincere in wanting to leave him and the passion/lust/love that we feel for each other is real but clearly the security blanket that this guy provides is swaying her mind. He was her first lover (she's 27) and I was the second. I have opened her eyes to a whole new world. I think she wants him for the money and me for the sex.

I am getting hurt and I need out. My preferred approach is to not contact her again but she will call me and we will end up in bed and the whole cycle starts again. She's a very beautiful woman and I if she wants sex then I'm going to gladly give it to her...it some of the best sex I've had and it's her best.

There's another women that I have been seeing whom I'm thinking of getting serious with in the hopes of moving along. This is the only way I think I can resist the temptation of my neighbor.

Stop seeing the neighbor if you want more than sex.

If you want just sex, keep seeing her.

However, sooner or later you will have a confrontation with the boyfriend. Or his security toughs.

Move on!

Personally I would move away quickly, this neighbor is using you as a convenient way to get laid and you are playing into her hands. She sounds like she justs wants the rich guy and is using you as a pawn in her little game. And that she is getting more sex on the side. As long as you play into her games she is going to play the role and the headgames with you and you are letting her. What good is great sex when that is all that you have. There seems like there is nothing else in this relationship but a quickie between the sheets. I am no expert but that is my opinion and I am sticking to it.

You neighbor is not about to turn loose of this handy meal ticket, great sex with you or not.

Get serious with the other woman you've been seeing if there's a future there and sever contact with the golddigger.

There are a lot of people for whom money and security, rather than love, is the controlling factor in the decisions they make in life.

yes, I agree with all. I will cut ties. It's just weird having her across the street...we got real close. I'm not moving and neither will she...our homes are good investments.

You neighbor is not about to turn loose of this handy meal ticket, great sex with you or not. Get serious with the other woman you've been seeing if there's a future there and sever contact with the golddigger. There are a lot of people for whom money and security, rather than love, is the controlling factor in the decisions they make in life.

"She's a very beautiful woman and I if she wants sex then I'm going to gladly give it to her...it some of the best sex I've had and it's her best."

So basically, except for the fact that no money changes hands, you're nothing more to her than her own private little hooker? Hmm, like a gigolo? Hell, you might as well get more out of this sorry little situation and charge her, afterall, she's got lots of money.

By the way....if she's screwing around on her old guy with you, chances are you're not the only one. Good chance she gets a lot of dick. You're not worried about getting HIV or Hepatitis C or Gonorrhea or Genital Warts or Herpes or crabs, etc? What about if she were to get pregnant? Chances are good she's a walking disease who sees you as nothing but her little play-thing. Do you enjoy being used? You're so easy that you can be 'bought' for a good lay? Shame shame.

And by the way, are you that desperate to get laid that you have to get it on with some other guy's gal? Blech.

If she says it would be a waste to throw away a six year marriage with a man she only loves for material things over just you. Well then she never had intentions on leaving him to begin with.

When people play headgames with you and than sexually satisfy you it becomes to confusing and fun to comprehend reality.

Find someone who wants you for you and would die for you.

Be kind to yourself and leave her be. And it sometimes hard for a man to walk away from sex. But even if this women shows up naked at your door, go take a cold shower.

I met my neighbor a year ago when she was breaking up with her boyfriend who's 30 years her senior. We fell in love but she could never get rid of her ex because he's very rich and powerful and would not leave her alone. She made plans to move but now she's undecided. Seems the ex has been trying very hard to get her back. She tells me that it makes no sense to throw aways her six year relationship with this guy for me....someone she just met. She's also afraid of being on her own...this guy provides for her well. I'm not rich but I'm not bad off either. I have noticed the her agenda still revolves around him and that includes when she can see me. I think she was sincere in wanting to leave him and the passion/lust/love that we feel for each other is real but clearly the security blanket that this guy provides is swaying her mind. He was her first lover (she's 27) and I was the second. I have opened her eyes to a whole new world. I think she wants him for the money and me for the sex. I am getting hurt and I need out. My preferred approach is to not contact her again but she will call me and we will end up in bed and the whole cycle starts again. She's a very beautiful woman and I if she wants sex then I'm going to gladly give it to her...it some of the best sex I've had and it's her best. There's another women that I have been seeing whom I'm thinking of getting serious with in the hopes of moving along. This is the only way I think I can resist the temptation of my neighbor.