What could he possibly want?

This morning, My ex is giving everyone a hard time at the office. He fell off the wrong side of the bed perhaps.

So come lunch he stops by the office again, this time in a better mood. Waits for one of the coworkers to leave my office and he's pacing back & forth in front of me. So he sits and talks my ears off for a half hr. I told myself, he is just being friendly. Didnt think anything elese of it afterward. Not until now, & I wonder what's happening to his head!?

I go home, and than Im coming out from the shower. I had music cranked up, Im jamin and I hear someone yelling from my nextel. I picked it up and there he is yelling "Ignoring me, are you". So I answered back and than he says I want to come by and talk to you, and visit.

I said I'll be here for a while.

He comes by,talks for two hours. I said I have to go. Im going to watch a show at my step moms house. Well he talks about how he needs to mature,grow,make wise decisions...ect.

We are just talking, BS talk. The entire time I'm thinking to myself, how bad I just to ravage his body, Im human I have needs.

Well as Im leaving the house and Im traveling down the road,he calls again and wont stop calling. jam with the music, and the nextel is beep,beep,beep. I just said leave me alone!

So he ends up coming over to my step moms to have hang out with my father. They went to one side of the house, us girl went to the other to watch a tv show.

I dont understand why he is the way he is. I'm tiered of it, but yet there is what feels like desire in the air. Do I go on playing his game, do I play hard to get. Or are we playing any games at all? Last week he says were friends. Today he has something to talk to me about, doesnt mention what is on his mind, and is in my face for hours.

What could he possibly want?

YOU ASK: "What could he possibly want?"

I have no idea what he wants, you'd have to ask him. But I'm sure glad he's your ex.

To have any kind of relationship with another person, there has to be communication. If there was communication here, you wouldn't have to ask people on the world wide web want he might want.

Personally, I think he's nuts.

• Author

Good answer! I couldnt agree with you more.

The guy is praticaly family in some ways.

When we are in a room together I wonder if anyone elese can hear my heart coming out of my chest. While he was in my home I found it hard to control my quivering. I was gittery & nervous. He knows I'm attracted to him. He also knows I wont break before him.

It's not any fun, but I like to see him show interest in me and I like his visits. It say's he loves me. For a decade of friendship he sure as heck better. Sex was hurting our f/s, but it was all him. After sex he would back up & tell me our feelings were getting deep & that tore me up. I've been riding this wave for a year. Longer.

I have noticed a pattern. When I see another guy for a period of time he's back at my door. And I would let my guard down and go back to bed with him. So If I dont the next time, I have control.

Thank you for listening to me vent.

I think he just likes the games.

YOU ASK: "What could he possibly want?"

I have no idea what he wants, you'd have to ask him. But I'm sure glad he's your ex. To have any kind of relationship with another person, there has to be communication. If there was communication here, you wouldn't have to ask people on the world wide web want he might want.

Personally, I think he's nuts.