i need some major advice!!

dazednconfused

dazednconfused

okay i like this guy who has been my best friend since grade school and we always do everything together but i have this friend who dated him for awhile and slept around with him but she fell in love with him and even though she plays it off and has a boyfriend u can tell she still likes him but i dont want to ruin our friendship and plus i just moved two hours away and i dont know if i should tell him how i feel bc 1 her 2 hes my best friend 3 i live far away !?????? but i just dont think i can go hiding this feeling anymore somebody help me please

If you live far away from him, what good is it going to do him if he knows you're in love with him? Because of the geographic difference, it's highly unlikely he feels the same. I am quite sure he loves you...but not in a romantic way.

Now, if the two of you start living lots closer, by all means tell him how you feel. Flush it out good and proper. The words are lots more likely to affect him positively if he's in your geographic area than if he's a distance away.

I wouldn't even bother telling him anything if he's away from you. What I would suggest you do is explore your feelings for him, why you love him, and how this distance thing might be overcome.

Frankly, I think it's very difficult to truly love someone in a romantic way when they aren't even around us...and live distant.

Why would you want to waste your time giving your feelings to somebody who's not even around? Come on...there's got to be somebody right there where you are who you can love.

If you could really get something going with the guy and you felt the feelings were mutual and he lived close to you, I would go ahead and tell him how you feel.

But since not only do you have the distance thing to consider but you also have the feelings of your best friend to consider, I just don't see how any good things could come out of telling him anything.

But, again, if you move back closer to him or if he moves closer to you, go for it. It might be a nice idea to tell you friend (who now has a boyfriend) what you plan to do if you want to preserve your friendship with her.

Right now, don't even mess with this. It's just not going to be a happening thing. Guys don't usually drive two hours to see a friend when they can date somebody ten minutes away.

Think really hard before you make any kind of move here. No matter what you do, there will be consequences...unless you just keep your mouth shut and go find yourself another nice guy.

radioactivegirl

You have to know that you may loose your friend over this guy so think really hard before you do anything. You may be feeling lonely because you've moved and now you need someone familiar to cling to. Join a club or do some volunteer work so you can meet new people and form new friendships and then evaluate how important these 2 friends are to you.

okay i like this guy who has been my best friend since grade school and we always do everything together but i have this friend who dated him for awhile and slept around with him but she fell in love with him and even though she plays it off and has a boyfriend u can tell she still likes him but i dont want to ruin our friendship and plus i just moved two hours away and i dont know if i should tell him how i feel bc 1 her 2 hes my best friend 3 i live far away !?????? but i just dont think i can go hiding this feeling anymore somebody help me please

I need help thinking agout this proublem.

My boyfriend got me pregnant then he left.

The reason he left was because i wouldn't let

him have sex with my friends.

If you live far away from him, what good is it going to do him if he knows you're in love with him? Because of the geographic difference, it's highly unlikely he feels the same. I am quite sure he loves you...but not in a romantic way.

Now, if the two of you start living lots closer, by all means tell him how you feel. Flush it out good and proper. The words are lots more likely to affect him positively if he's in your geographic area than if he's a distance away.

I wouldn't even bother telling him anything if he's away from you. What I would suggest you do is explore your feelings for him, why you love him, and how this distance thing might be overcome.

Frankly, I think it's very difficult to truly love someone in a romantic way when they aren't even around us...and live distant. Why would you want to waste your time giving your feelings to somebody who's not even around? Come on...there's got to be somebody right there where you are who you can love.