UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH, Why are women so damn confusing?

One of my female friends has liked me for about a year but I couldn't bring myself to date her because her brother is a friend of mine even though I really like her. Well just recently in November I finally asked her, but it was from being pressured by another friend butting in. Well we basically just hung out for two weeks and then all of a sudden she tells me she doesn't want to date me because she needs to get a car and also she just doesn't want to date anybody because of her last relationship and also because she has known me for so long. So we just remained friends again. Well after that I started dating a girl from college but that fell through about a week ago and we broke up. Now my female friend is starting to hit on me heavily again. I don't understand her, she wanted to date then didn't want to and then now she wants to date me again. She kept telling me she was feeling lonely and all this other crap, but I don't know if I should ask her out again because she has me so confused. I have feelings for her but then something just stops me from doing anything. What should I do?

Don't take this so seriously. If she wants to go out with you and you want to go out with her, do so and have fun. If she pulls the same crap on you again, no big deal. Don't invest any emotion in the situation until you have been dating her for a good while and you see that she is far more stable than she was before.

Meanwhile, I don't see any problem with you dating other people as well. You have no particular obligation to this lady to see her exclusively and if I were you I would make no committments to her for a very long time.

It has been my experience that people usually don't change too much. You can probably expect the same type of results if you start seeing her again...but, if you don't have a lot of emotional investment and you're having lots of fun it'll be no big deal if she craps out on you a second time.

Just be cool, enjoy, and don't fall in love with her for, say, 100 years.