Would this be leading a guy on?

Over 4th of July weekend, my girl friends and I met 3 guys from out of town. One of them was really trying to get with me, but I wasn't interested - in any of them - like that. But they paid for me all night, and they were very cool to me, and fun to hang out with. They came here from the next biggest city over, to see our rival baseball teams play.

I texted the one who liked me the next day, that it was a great time. Then he said they would be here for Labor Day weekend. I just said cool. Labor Day is soon, so I called him today and left a message that I wondered if they are still coming to town. I just know my girl friends and I would have tons of fun with them again, but none of us are interested in more with them...could calling the guy lead him to think so? Is it a bad idea to arrange meeting up with them?

• Author

I do know they would pay for us without even asking us 1st, that's how they are. I would only let them do that to a certain extent; I'm always prepared with my own $ and I always try to return a gesture, I remember doing that when we hung out with them last time. It just seemed they liked to stay ahead of us on it, because they are nice like that I guess. I just felt like I made some decent out-of-town friends outta the whole thing, I guess that's what matters.