Mixed signals hurt my head

Sorry to make this my first post but I've just come across this forum. I'll definitely try and post with advice in other threads when I can :)

On the weekend I hooked up with my best friend. Had a big night out, I had been drinking and had half a pill and she had been drinking too. Went back to her place to chill out after as we normally do. Somehow (I honestly don't remember how this happened) we ended up cuddling in her bed and I must have kissed her. I do remember kissing her but not actually initiating it, though I'm quite sure it was me. Anyway we didn't do much else and I went home. The next night we were out and went outside for a smoke. I didn't want to do anything as I thought the night before could be put down to being drunk. This time she kissed me. Later that night went back to her house, didn't have sex but we did fool around a bit. We caught up the next day at drinks for a bday and did make out a bit later that night.

Here's my problem. I always seem to be the one initiating but if I touch her arm or take her hand or kiss her she does reciprocate. I've just got this feeling that she's only going along with it because she's afraid I won't be her friend if she doesn't. I know it sounds very strange and I can't imagine someone, particularly her, doing this as she is extremely strong willed and not someone to do something they don't want to. We are very close and she knows I'm not the type of guy who would let our friendship go. I would NEVER want to make her do something she doesn't. I'm mid-20s and she is a couple of years older than me, if that makes a difference.

I'm so confused.

Don't even know what I'm asking I guess. Just looking for a different perspective.

Thanks for reading.

SuperFantastico

HA HA HA. Dude, if she didnt want to lose your friendship, she wouldnt have messed around with you in the first place. Thats like the number one rule with women. BELIVE ME !!!

Congrats, you've exited the friend zone. Dont get all wierd around her, and keep it up.

if I touch her arm or take her hand or kiss her she does reciprocate.

She's expecting you to lead the direction of the relationship. Take that responsibility with honor, and lead her into your world. Lead her into the bedroom and make love to her. Lead her to your favorite place to eat. She will respond accordingly.