i feel for my best friend

my best friend is a girl we've been friends for 5 years now. we just started to get intimate and we had sex regularly for like a month. i always wanted to hook up with her but now, she told me that she wants to put things on hold and i dont know what to do. i want to tell her exactly how i feel but i dont want to make things any worse than they already are. i feel heartbroken and i have no one to talk to about this because every relationship problem i had i always went to her about can somebody help me?

• 2 weeks later...

[COLOR=black]I've learned from experience, you only have once chance don’t wait too long or it will be to late. I had a similar situation i feel in love with my best friend of 10 years. About 4 years ago she broke up with her boyfriend and we started hanging out more often then i started having feeling for her. I didn’t do anything about it, She met another guy and is getting married next month. Don’t wait too long before its too late.[/COLOR]

she told me that she wants to put things on hold and i dont know what to do.

Easy, go bang other women.

we had sex regularly for like a month.

And after one month of sex, you're hopelessly devoted to her for the rest of your life? Does that make sense to you? One month is a relatively short amount of time. Do yourself a favor and cut her loose.

i want to tell her exactly how i feel

It won't do you good to vomit your feelings all over her. It's not manly and It's a turn-off to most women. The best thing you can do is let her go and move on with your life.