How can I tell IF she likes me?

I met her about 1 year ago and we always go out its always with her brother, which happens to be my best friend, lately I've been picking up on signs, she touches me, we stare into each others eyes she makes these comments,etc..Im crazy bout her but what can I do,I know she likes to flirt alot but with me its different I want to tell her about it but I don't want to lose her friendship or her brothers what do I do???

the only way to really know is to ask..obviously.

in my mind, the way you described it, the signs of interest are there. and most likely, she feels just as weird as you do! when there is a brother involved, it makes things oh so difficult.

it may be best to save the drama...however try talking to her about it. maybe get some alone time with her, keep it cool don't get all weird and gushy on her and just throw it out there...ask her if shes seein anyone...maybe what shes interested in. hell, after a few beers, maybe you can both loosen up and take it from there. :o)

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with angelj. If she's all touching on you and staring you in the eyes, she has attraction towards you. She seems like she's drawing herself towards you.Just ask her if she has feelings for you. If both of yall are grown, then yall will be mature about the situation, and she will know why you asked her that question. Your situation seems more than a friendship, you know.