unsure about her intentions

Ok let me just say hi. This girl, Sam goes to another town and we are both 17 and go to different highschools. I met her through a friend and she was calling me to hangout and I didn't even get her number- she got mine from jo without asking me (kinda creepy). I hung out with her once with a bunch of peole and drove the drunk friends home (I don't drink or smoke so dont worry abotu dwi). She texted me to go back to her hosue and I did and I ended up coming home at 5 am and we just talked. 2nd time she texted me asking when are we gonna hangout. We first went at her younger siters cross country meet (I met her parents and was very polite ansd I think they liked me). I then brought her to port jeff and we walked on near the boats and made out on the docks in front of the water. We went back to her house and I hung out with her 12 year old siter and played video games with her because she kpet asking while sam laid on the coach rubbing my arm. Eventually we were just cuddling because she sleeps for fun? She was about to fall asleep and she said im sorry im kicknig u out she walked me to her door and we kissed twice then left. I texted her next day and we talked a little i went out with my friends and she went out with hers. Saturday I call her she didnt pick up. Sunday night I texted her and jokingly and said, "because i have a haircut ur not gonna call me back! and i did a :)." She said nah sorry im tired from partying. I replied oh yea how was that. She didn't answer so three horus later I called her and no answer. Pretty much I don't want to keep calling her alot and her not answering or calling back. Do you think shes playing hard to get or shes playing it was a one night stand? What should I do because I have a thing for her??

You know she's a party girl - she was probably passed out when you called her last.

Don't call her again. She has your number, she knows you like her, she knows how to reach you, she knows you've been contacting her because you like her. If she wants to see you again, she'll call you when she's awake and not partying. If she doesn't call you, she doesn't want to see you.

Regardless of how much you like her, don't call her again because that's too clingy and annoying.

• Author

I feel liek even calling her that many times already was too clingy. The problem is the last girl I liked she got upset when I didn't call her enough, so I probably should of done what I normally do which was to wait a few days but whatever. I agree with you 100 percent, but I feel like its already over ahah so whatever

• Author

I feel like even calling her that many times already was too clingy. The problem is the last girl I liked she got upset when I didn't call her enough, so I probably should of done what I normally do which was to wait a few days but whatever. I agree with you 100 percent, but I feel like its already over ahah so whatever

• Author

sorry for a triple post... Whenever I lieksomebody I always think irrationaly meaning that like "oh if I don't call her and she likes me she might think I don't like her" realistically, when soembody likes you they will chase you back. I've been thinking about this girl alot and liek before we hooked up we only talked once a week really but I knew she had a thing for me. My problem is when somebody doesn't like me I always have this urge to find out why and that is usually why my chances are gone to ever get back with that person. I'm asking in like a week should I contact her or if she doesnt contact me within this week forget about her?? I was pretty good friends with her too :/

Man, wait a couple of days. It seems like you spent waaaaaay too much time with her too quickly. Let her initiate the conv. if not, you can try once more, but after that you are become one of those clingy guys.