Hey... need some tips

Hey, i got a kind of wierd sitution.....rumours were this girl liked me or something like that. So i decided to get to know her because i think shes kind of cute and all. I get to know her a little but i dont know what to say! i already asked her al the questions about her family, hobbies, favourite things adn such. She seems to be really shy, also i am kind of shy too, but she doesnt seem to ask me any questions so its hard to try to keep the conversation alive...... her friends say she likes me and stuff but its just really hard to keep a conversation going. Can someone give me advice on what to do?

Thanks, Rob

fraidycat

Yeah..it's simple. ASK HER OUT. A date is not a wedding or an engagement. A date is a way to get to know someone and find out if there is interest beyond physical attraction and what not. If it is out in the open that you like her it may help her to open up and be herself vs if she is shy just being quite and bashful.If you don't want to have any guts then don't expect any glory and instead you can sit around wondering. I was in a situation where a guy liked me but was a complete pansy in the worst way eventually I moved on and then he decided it was a good time to come out with the feelings. Just ask her out!

Yeah..it's simple. ASK HER OUT.

Best advice ever. :p Go for it man, you have nothing to lose.