hey how about any guys using pocket pussy i now i ain;t gettin any but with a pocket pal i am. any of u guys use em. i currently am using a cvyberskin pocket pal and feel it is too soft. any good brands and what do u use and what do u recommend. heard fleshlight was good. i looked at some of the life size blow up dolls , they look so fake though but do they feel good when u f*** em

with the pocket pal at least it lol cheaper than gf right lol and u get it right away

tattoomytoe

isn't your hand the less expensive option? or get a dog.

Originally posted by tattoomytoe

isn't your hand the less expensive option? or get a dog.

A DOG???? :confused::confused::confused:

I am hoping you meant for companionship NOT what he's seeking! :sick:

I think she was saying that A LOT of things would be less expensive if ya look at it that way.

tattoomytoe

a little peanut butter and a dog can do a body good!

• 2 weeks later...

Here it's legal to do as long as the animal is over a certain weight, I'm thinking 40 lbs, but I can't remember. Well at least that's what everyone at school was saying, even the teachers :confused: I hope they were wrong.

You are the first guy I heard of who uses 'pocket'pussy or 'pocket pal'.

Is the feeling actually good, better than your hand?

I have always wondered that but I had no one I could ask to, people I asked either never used that kind of sexual toys or would not admit it.

Why should he use less expensive options? I paid around 100$ for my favourite vibrator and it was worth every cent of it :D

I already know I won't be a good mom when I have children because I'll be stealing the batteries from their toys. :bunny:

dudesomewhere

the sex industry sells em cuz there's evidently a "healthy" market for them.

I rely on mrs. thumb and her 4 daughters, they are always faithful and I can depend on them anytime.

BUT to be helpful, just go buy some of those pies and watermelons...much cheaper and I think even better cuz they're all fresh and stuff, lol. You know, I've wondered about watermelons but because it's so easy to find someone in this world of what, 6billion ppl, it's kind of pointless.

Where'd the watermelon thing come from? I get the feeling I'm getting it from some cheech and chong movie.

Here it's legal to do as long as the animal is over a certain weight, I'm thinking 40 lbs, but I can't remember. Well at least that's what everyone at school was saying, even the teachers I hope they were wrong.

Is this what they are teaching in school now a days?

My how things have changed.

But about guys using sex toys..I don't mean to offend anyone or anything but I really just thought that Gay men used sex toys?

I guess I was wrong!

Dudesomewhere,

a photographer named Thanassis Tsotsikas once took a pic of a guy having sex with a watermelon. A lady ripped it to pieces at an art exibition. Perhaps it comes from there? :bunny:

and have you ever considered pumpkins? :bunny:

A drunken fellow was in a pumpkin field having sex with a pumpkin that he had just drilled a fresh hole into.

Apparently, he was having a very good time until one of the local police cars drove up. It was an awkward situation for the female officer, but she felt compelled to ask the man, "Excuse me sir, but why are you having sex with a pumpkin?"

Somewhat shocked and confused, the man looked at the pumpkin and asked, "Damn,.... is it midnight already???"

Get involved in Yoga and flexibility, and you won't need your hand, or a sex toy :) Well, time to go do my stretches now... :laugh: