OK OK ... I am cheating ... Feel terrible ... But I know I wont stop

YoungSuccesful

OK OK...

I havent had sex...but worse...im attracted, emtionally attached, and 100% infatuated

you guys were right ... I need to end it ... with one, sex is GREAT, I love her, and I have a longer stronger relationship, communcation is GREAT

with the other ... sleeping and cuddling is incredible, lips are soft, kissing is GREAT (no intimate love or sex yet), GREAT talks

I went from the nicest guy to feeling like the prototypical guy...Apologies to all the GREAT women here

I ready for my GUT shot...so give it to me

Fedup&givingup

All I have to say to you is I'm GLAD you admitted to this. I'll bet that in itself makes you feel better...because it should.

I think that when a person has a difficult time choosing between two people...it's a possibility NEITHER of them completely fulfill what you are looking for and needing from a relationship. The only fair thing to do, if possible, is to walk away from both and really assess the situation at hand before you end up hurting both of them.

Since you have decided you won't stop cheating try to be a man and leave your gf. She deserves a chance to find a nice guy who won't cheat on her.

tattoomytoe

it's kinda like a motorcycle....extremely stimulating and awesome...but you can die if you have an accident.

How do you feel about yourself, knowing that you're lying to your fiancee and cheating her out of the faithful love she deserves? Bad, right? Do you want to keep on feeling bad, or start feeling better? If you want to feel better, I agree that you should choose just ONE of these women...or better yet, NEITHER. The 18 year old is just too young for yoiu, and you're clearly not ready, willing and able to commit to your fiancee. You could try <URL removed> with her and see if you both can't meet each other's needs more fully, or you could just cut her loose so she can go find herself a real man.

And do take a hard look at yourself and your behavior. You can go and satisfy your drives for whatever with all the women you want, and I know there are plenty out there who will be happy to play along, but this behavior will ultimately deprive you of real intimacy and happiness.

And...are you telling us that your fiancee's lips are not soft??? :confused: Does she just need some chapstick?

CostumeSmile
with one, sex is GREAT, I love her, and I have a longer stronger relationship, communication is GREAT

If this is so then why the need for the other?

I agree w/ tattomytoe and add be careful because you'll end up with neither.

you didn't mention if there was a commitment made with either woman.

If not, I would see both of them until you are ready to commit to one, if that day ever comes.

lostforwords
Originally posted by SolemateAnd...are you telling us that your fiancee's lips are not soft??? Does she just need some chapstick?

ROFL

Do the right thing and break up with your fiancee. You can't avoid hurting her feelings whether you stay with her or if you break up with her.

At least be honest and tell her you don't have a strong enough committment to be involved with her in a relationship.

tattoomytoe
Originally posted by fredrolin

you didn't mention if there was a commitment made with either woman.

If not, I would see both of them until you are ready to commit to one, if that day ever comes.

yeah he is engaged to the one he is cheating on!

My advice stays the same.

If you can pull it off, be with both chicks until the day comes in which it is impossible.

But most likely you will get busted first.

• Author
YoungSuccesful

Yes...I am a moron...

Decision time...

I am still in a situation where I can make a choice...

I havent destroyed all like most...

I have tried to think with my heart instead of my dick...

Everything happens for a REASON...

Gods plan for me is laid out...I have made myself ready for him to guide me

CostumeSmile

LOL Yup, I'm sure this is all just part of God's plan for you buddy :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Tell her that :laugh:

stacie85746

I need help on how I can get my husband in the mood more often. I am 25 and he is 38. we only have sex about 2-3 times a week. Is that normal or am I abnormal. HELP !!!!!!!

• Author
YoungSuccesful

Yall were being helpful until those last 3 comments...

****ing morons

My personal opinion is anyone your age is too young to get married. I don't think I need to say more.

CostumeSmile

Gee, and here I thought you where the moron!

Sorry, but I'm not the one that suggested that it's part of God's plan for me to have two lovers at once. :sick:

Oh and hey! This is a discussion board, people post their opinions so if you can take the heat then get the f*** out the kitchen!!! :sick:

:cool:

I dont think you should get married just yet. It doesnt seem like you love your fiance "enough". If you loved her to the fullest, you wouldnt even bother with any other girl. Why would you want to even think about starting something with an 18 year old? You may think she's mature for her age, but she's really only 18? If your ready to be in a relationship with someone who hasnt even started their life yet, then you should be with the 18 year old (it may or may not last). But if you wanna "settle" and "committ" then you should stick with your fiancee. It's really unfair on what your doing behind her back with some other girl. I dont think your ready. You probably just "think" you're ready. For some reason, guys at your age always tend to be with the person they love and always find some other girl to have a fling with or maybe even start to have feelings. It's crazy. Maybe you should be single =) What would you do if you did leave your fiance for this other girl then end up getting attracted to someone else? You'll be in that situation again. You need to figure out what you want to do with your life. I was once with someone I thought I loved, even talked about marriage but I ended up cheating on him. You need to remember that there's always someone better then everyone. If you decide to stick with your lady right now, you will still find that other women attract you. It's human nature to think somone is attractive but its not complete love if you cheat.

• Author
YoungSuccesful

Good point Mommy78...

Im dancing in circles right now...cant think straight

Dont know what I want to do...

Everything is my life seemed to be lining up perfect...have the job, the fiancee', the life...but then I start hanging out with guys my same age in college and before you know it...Im having fun

I dont know what Im doing for the first time in my life...

Its not fair to the fiancee'...or the new girl...

But Im spending more time with the new girl than my fiancee'...